Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait for cengiz under to eat gholizadeh alive. Why is he playing Left back again?

Comment

Score predictions?

Mine's is 2-0 Turkey

Comment

2-1 Turkey. Im actually mad, I want to see our best players on the pitch, but it has literally never happened.

Comment

are there any Persian streams?

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            Lineup announced: Beiranvand - Rezaeian, Khanzadeh, Pouraliganji, Gholizadeh - Ezatollahi, Shojaei - Jahanbakhsh, Ghoddos, Torabi - Ansarifard

very surprising
            its obvious CQ doesnt want to show his likely WC line-up early ..!! and wants to keep our opponent's scouts guessing..!!
            great to see Ghoddos Starting but overall way to experimental for a challenging, very rare friendly which is expected to be highly contentious as well ..!!
            i guess this would present the last chance for Khanzadeh to save himself from yet again becoming the last man dropped..!!

Comment

Originally posted by caligula View Post
              are there any Persian streams?
              IRIB 3 but quality will make you dissapointed

Comment

You are a mind-reader?
                Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                its obvious CQ doesnt want to show his likely WC line-up early ..!! and wants to keep our opponent's scouts guessing..!!
                great to see Ghoddos Starting but overall way to experimental for a challenging, very rare friendly which is expected to be highly contentious as well ..!!
                i guess this would present the last chance for Khanzadeh to save himself from yet again becoming the last man dropped..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                  Horrible line up I haven't even gotten to Ansarifard and playing Ghloizadeh as a LB, who does CQ think he's playing Somali Pirates FC?
                  relax is still friendly, CQ wanna try other players

Comment

Can we stop testing lineups and at least play close to our starting 11 the WC is in two weeks lol
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
                      You are a mind-reader?
                      is common sense, you dont want to show your hand early

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                        relax is still friendly, CQ wanna try other players
                        LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL For what the last 10 games???? LOL

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        Can we stop testing lineups and at least play close to our starting 11 the WC is in two weeks lol
                        Enyne kiyalest nist WC 2 hafte dg shoro mishe?

Comment

I don´t know if this will work for people outside the Nordic countries but it is worth a try.
                          As mentioned previously, Viaplay is showing the game (hd quality) no idea who will commentate and in what language it will be - But if you are using chrome, get hola (a free crappy vpn) and create an account.
                          You get 30 day free trial, but you have to put credit card info. They are legit though and if you cancel your membership before the 30 days you won´t be charged.

Comment

Ok, this should be the correct tactical formation now:

lineup.png

Comment

some of us are gathering in the chat now gapping! if you want join us! https://discord.gg/mTuF4VJ

Comment

Working...
                              X