Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dZkXVA77I8

Comment

Wow Shojaei and Cheshmi are absolutely terrible.

Comment

Btw Queiroz’s TM never won a game when the opposite team scored first if Im not mistaking

Comment

I don't get why we have a high line defense. It just don't make sense at all.

Comment

This is our strongest squad
            We have zero possition
            We are behind a goal

Comment

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

CQ be like “ why the F did I leave Rezaei again?” [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is fantastic--just what TM needs.

Comment

Guys we can't even hold possession. Geeze this game is an eye opener so far! Almost 10 min in and only max 2 passes before we lose possession. Gonna be a long night.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It hurts to see that our national team (no 1 in Asia) cant make simple passing game.

Comment

Please switch shojaei for Fucking ghoddos. Shojaei is shit

Comment

Shojaei drove the fans in the stadium crazy in 2014 world cup (he was walking/strolling through all three games for some reason and his off-the-ball play was atrocious), he is the one player I am the most worried about because he is a great guy and I don't want him to get that kind of abuse again.

Comment

LOOOOOL and Turkish fans on Reddit say their team are shit lol

Comment

R.i.p.

Comment

game starting to settle down. boys playing a little better
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Shojaei drove the fans in the stadium crazy in 2014 world cup (he was walking/strolling through all three games for some reason and his off-the-ball play was atrocious), he is the one player I am the most worried about because he is a great guy and I don't want him to get that kind of abuse again.
                                His inclusion baffles me. He thinks the game too slow!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X