Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to call Seyed Jalal
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

LOL... Jahanbakhsh playig RB to help out... SADDDD

Comment

we look so disoriented and i can tell they have no confidence playing right now.
        sigpic

Comment

Rezaeian is a nervous wreck. Can’t hold the ball 2 sec without panicking. And people think he’s better than Ghafouri

Comment

What makes CQ see Rezaeian as better than Ghafouri I'll never know..

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              LOOOOOL and Turkish fans on Reddit say their team are shit lol
              Dude their striker is about 10 times more expensive than our most expensive player was signed for.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                Dude their striker is about 10 times more expensive than our most expensive player was signed for.
                Tell that to them not me lol

Comment

This is a Turkish team full of players who want to be starters and break through.

Shojaei is starting to remind people again why none of us liked him to start.

Cheshmi is basically a snail.

Rezaeian is pure dumb.

Comment

Our RB is so bad. My God.

Comment

WTF is defence doing
                      "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Baba why the fuck CQ cut Hosseini and Vouria!! Cheshmi and Rezaian will suck
                        badly in WC.

Shojaei is also total garbage.

Comment

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Someone should tell Masoud not to try to be Messi in our own penalty box every damn time he has the ball

Comment

So Far it mimicks an Iran vs Malaysia match

Comment

the unforced errors in passing and defending by TM is intolerable

Comment

Cheshmi, and Rezaein should not be on the squad.

It makes no sense to play Ansarifard in midfield. He's a pure poacher.
                                Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Working...
                                X