Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These guys are coming off some tough training, they are slowly getting into the game, it could have easily been 2-2.
    We desperately need more friendlies before the WC as there are still too many mispasses and the team needs to become more tuned in.
    I hope Greece is on.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Shojaei is a great guy, but i am not sure if he even deserved to make the list of 24 let alone start.
      I've been saying that since ages ago!

Comment

we better tie this bitch up soon in 2nd half..!

Comment

Originally posted by AryaGod View Post
          i want to see azmoun start taking over, he's been nonexistent so far
          He's had a few touches. But we can't blame him. Our players can't get him the ball...

Comment

Don`t understand how you guys can say Shojaei plays bad? He is the most creative player we have. Ansarifard sucks he is a pure tap in striker. Hope Queiroz change him with Ghoddos in 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenius View Post
              Lots of mind games are played in these preparation games. There's a reason why CQ is playing Ansarifard back there.
              Actually even the WC will be a mind game for AC.

Comment

Ghotbi used shojaai and we were shouting take him out in the Asian cup. Perspolis has at least 2 players who could do better. One thing CQ has not learned is not to let Hajsafi take free direct kicks that are best chances for scoring. Someone send hajsafi stop taking those shots. We miss Neku and Zandi for that

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  I don't think CQ considers Ghoddos a replacement for Shojaei.
                  Ghoddos is considered a sub for JB as he wants to use them both as wingers on the same side....
                  Ghoddos needs to be a starter end of story. At he has basic fundamentals down like trapping and passing.

Comment

ghoddos come in , we can speed the midfield, and with alireza and taremi we can move faster, we clearly see turkey defense is not that good

Comment

Psychological Preparation:

Guys, with their recent 2-0 wins against Greece and Algeria and their easy WC group, it is worth psychologically preparing yourself for Saudi doing something in this WC and us losing all three games.

I really hope it doesn't happen, don't get on my ass if you feel I am being negative. I am travelling to the WC and will scream my heart out. It's just self-preservation to be prepared for any eventuality.

Comment

I wish we had 5 friendlies like this instead of crappy Sierra Leone or Uzbekistan.

Comment

honestly would love to see a friendly against the US

Comment

If there's one player that needs to be subbed out it's Jahanbakhsh.

We've seen enough from AJB. CQ will sub him out not to risk injury.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                              Ghoddos needs to be a starter end of story. At he has basic fundamentals down like trapping and passing.
                              Dude I agree with you 100%. I just don't think CQ does, and I'd bet that only one of JB or Ghoddos will start in this WC. I hope I'm wrong and that both of them start as we need our best players on the pitch.

Comment

Masoud Turning into a Zombie by CQ
                                He is simply out of it

'

Comment

Working...
                                X