Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The idiots on irib are happy with the performance in the first half

Comment

Mohasses saying there is a hope the game against Greece will played as it was planned.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTeamMelli View Post
        Shojaei is GOOD, for those that say he is not. If you know soccer, this guy calms down the defense and plays strategically. He knows when we are timid to attack or play defense. Without a doubt he deserves a spot in the WC. Ghoddos has to play, he must start for us in the WC!
        No he doesn't. He is caught out of position all the time. He doesn't have good anticipation or off-the-ball play.

Comment

Who is Goddos? Some greek God?

Bigli Bigli

Comment

Everyone is out of position and we're not playing as a team... it's a shit show ffs, let's not sugar coat it!

Comment

If CQ can work his "magic" we are more than able to beat Turkey, despite being 1-0 down...

Comment

I just watched the goal again. I can say 100% cheshmi can be fooled by any dribbler who can turn quickly. he does not have enough experience. in A friendly match I stopped Danaifard who was a great player. Cheshmi is not good enough for world cup. 4 years later maybe

Comment

We were totally garbage, everyone who try to deny that is a sweet dreamer.
                  With this peformance we get raped at WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                    The idiots on irib are happy with the performance in the first half
                    I don't see why you wouldn't be? You are playing against a bunch of players that play in top european leagues. Turkey is a far better team than us. Being down 1-0, while having a few chances t o score is a good half.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Nice exclusion of our veteran Seyed Jalaleddin Hosseini Khoskebijari, I wonder how that's going for us... Oh we are 1-0 down against "a weak Turkey side that lost 3-0 to Iceland", nice!
                      The Same Iceland that finished top of its group and had an impressive euro run.

Yeah, must be embarrassing for the Turks.

Comment

I guys are insane. This is not a shit performance. We are playing without DM lol

Comment

I think CQ will change Ramin to Montazeri . Vahid Torabi or Ghodos in Haj safi and Taremi out

Comment

no subs? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Jenius View Post
                              The Same Iceland that finished top of its group and had an impressive euro run.

Yeah, must be embarrassing for the Turks.
                              Embarassing for us too, Turkish fans are saying this is a weaker side of Turkey like never before and we are losing 1-0

Comment

first 15 minutes were beyond shit, worse TM performance I've ever seen. since then we have calmed down, it has been even after the first 15.

Comment

Working...
                                X