Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tosin shows you what a halfway decent striker can do. Stop fooling yourself with regards to Azmoun and co...

I said it a while back, Azmoun's TM stats are inflated as a result of meaningless goalsagainst meaningless opponents. Our best striker is Mr Clutch...Gucci.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The Worst team ever participate in a WC Is this TM. Just a lucky draw for Portugal and Spain to save their strength for second round!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

If Hajsafi scored that simple 1 on 1 things might have been different

Comment

That Arash concert after Iran-Morocco game starting to sound like a good idea.

Just get drunk AF and forget a potential disaster result in St. Petersburg....

Comment

Everton is not a big team

Comment

feels like bunch of high school kids are playing. such a poor performance
              sigpic

Comment

Sardar needs to step up his intensity , become more decisive & stop passing the goddamn ball in the box

Comment

And no, JB is not playing well.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Well it's an experimental/weaker Iran side too. Who cares what Turkish fans are saying.

What's most important is that we learn from this friendly.
                    Learn what? How to control the ball for more than 10 seconds? We lack any quality.

Comment

Ghoddos probably really happy he chose us right now.feel so bad for him

Comment

Bigger than Kazan and Olympiacos...
                        Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                        Everton is not a big team
                        Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          Well it's an experimental/weaker Iran side too. Who cares what Turkish fans are saying.

What's most important is that we learn from this friendly.
                          . Other people in this forum are also watching the game with their Turkish friends. With all due respect, now is not the time to learn, it's time to execute what we have LEARNED. Its a bit furstrating to be 2-0 because of silly mistakes.

Comment

time to sub 3-4 players

Comment

CQ exclude Vouria pretending he played out of position in Esteghlal and then he plays half of his line up out of position in TM!

I don't get this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ARJ is not playing well at all. I don't know what game some of you guys are watching
                                This Color
                                Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Working...
                                X