Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Taj is bored and on his cell phone
    He is assessing fans reaction this shirt show & trying to figure out what bs excuses to offer

Comment

Dejagah took a spot that Kaveh Rezaei should have had.

Comment

I wish our team was full of Ghoddoses, Jahanbakhshs, Mohammadis, and 2016 ambitious Azmouns...

Comment

LOOOOOL

Turkey is literally letting us walk into their side of the pitch and we still send an ali asghari sooti like some amateurs.

This team is REALLY worrying me…

Comment

2nd half is worse than 1st. Allah o akbar

Comment

All our players are shit guys... we have absolutely no talent... this is the worst TM of all time... we should just crawl under a rock and die... yada yada yada!

The line-up sucks, we have no tactics, no plan, no cohesion, no culture, no balls... and I don't mean then ones that hang between the legs!!!

Sorry, had to make a little light of the shit facts!

Comment

At least St. Petersburg will be beautiful.

I've been saying this about IPL for years, there is no pressing in that league and it makes our players think every other country's play is as slow as ours.

Haji Cheshmi thinks he has 5 seconds when he only has 1 sec. There's no way to fix that in the league either besides locking them in a room and yelling at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  Dejagah took a spot that Kaveh Rezaei should have had.
                  i strongly disagree!kaveh is forward, ashkan is midfiled

Comment

Can we get a sniper to assassin amiri???!!! Hes passing the ball to our Türk brothers

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      Ashkan doesn't look fit

He never was lol
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Why not? Some of the best performances in world cups are by defenders who are 34+ even against forwards who are faster than themselves.
                        Have you forgotten how McGrath destroyed Italy (one of the best WC performances of all time), he didn't run too much in that game but his command and experience shone through. Almost every great WC defender has played at 34+ and only been better when they are older. Even our own centre back partnerships have been 32+ in previous world cups and been better in the WC than we expected.
                        So your best example was a player from 1985. That isn't going to convince me. Show me a player that plays in IPL that is 36 that played against the likes of Spain or Italy.
                        Nekounam was the oldest player we had play against a top team (Argentina) at 33 and he led to us lose that game.

Edit: would also like to add that McGrath was a Man U player at the time. Not a player who has always played in small leagues.

Comment

Yikes. We are not a good team. Defense is suddenly a weakness. RB especially.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                            At least St. Petersburg will be beautiful.

I've been saying this about IPL for years, there is no pressing in that league and it makes our players think every other country's play is as slow as ours.

Haji Cheshmi thinks he has 5 seconds when he only has 1 sec. There's no way to fix that in the league either besides locking them in a room and yelling at them.
                            Oh TM is just going as tourists.

Comment

Ebrahimi is shoring up the midfield - his presence is very solid there and he needs to start.

Dejagah is out of shape he can't change direction quickly enough.

Comment

Frankly the whole Perspolis team could have been playing better

Comment

Working...
                                X