Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cfc83 View Post
    How is it that the saudi's have more possession against first team italy than we have agains b-team turkey???
    Possession means nothing.
    Besides have you watch Italy play? they never care about possession.

Comment

Clearly a better option upfront with AJB, Gucci, Ghoddos.

What a difference.

Comment

We had chances to score. If we finished our chances we would have won the game.

Comment

Saudi Arabia is a stronger team than Islamic Republic of Iran

Comment

Saudi losing only 1-0 to a strong italy. Tunisia losing 2-1 to portugal. Meanwhile us losing to a shyte turkey

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
              I disagree. Jalal has much more composure than Cheshmi. Maybe that first or second goal wouldn't have happened. Vouria from what I can remember can properly clear a ball.
              However, I agree that TM has many problems, and not having the services of those in my opinion doesn't help
              Agreed.
              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                Against whom did we play better before the Tunesia match?
                Aoory mean after! But even before we werent good against Sieera Leone and Togo. We play crap against Tunesia, Algeria, Uzbk and against Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by Equalizer View Post
                  LLOOLLL ... I'd like to think CQ has told the players to play like shit to confuse the scouts
                  nailed it

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Argentina
                    One of a lifetime achievement. Pure luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Possession means nothing.
                      Besides have you watch Italy play? they never care about possession.
                      I'm watching both games, and honestly the Saudi's would kill us if we played them right now. You guys should watch them if you don't believe me, our game is fucking done anyway right now.

Comment

Why is Markar Aghajanian the ref?

Comment

Look at the possion this is all star italy all star

Comment

penalty for Iran
                            This Color
                            Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Ebrahimi is shoring up the midfield - his presence is very solid there and he needs to start.

Dejagah is out of shape he can't change direction quickly enough.
                              Gucci and Ebrahimi really changed the match and I've always expected to see them as starters.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                Yes and McGrath was a former United and Aston Villa player in 1995. He wasn't a player who played low-level soccer in Iran for his entire life.
                                I'm confused - you jumped from 1985 to 1995...?

Your argument can be for most of Iran's team many of whom have only played "low-level soccer in Iran".

Fact is that MohammadKhani-Khakpour partnership and Golmohammad/Sohrab-Rezaei partnerships performed much better in WC than expected with average ages of ~34. Jalal Hosseini is fitter than these players.

We have had many defenders of advanced age who play much better in WC than expected because as I keep repeating, for a centre-back, experience is everything in world cups.

MohammadKhani, Bakhtiarizadeh, Golmohammadi may be only IPL players but they performed a lot better than expected in the cups. Passarrella, Baresi, Couto, Beckenbauer, Costacurta.... 36 and 34 aren't particularly different for a centre back if they are still reasonably fit, as we have seen from Maldini and numerous others. Jalal at 36 is still a calming influence.

Comment

Working...
                                X