Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#CQOut no one is bigger than the team

Comment

CQ: we have a tough group, but with the commitment and attitude of players we have a chance to advance.

Comment

cQ rounded up a bunch of soosool boys playing outside iran some of them who can’t even speak Farsi

Comment

Other than few toxic posters, my first GDT on PFDC was fun.

Universe has a way of favoring the underdog. Keep your head up.

Comment

Saudi just scored vs. Italy.
            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              #CQOut no one is bigger than the team
              We don't test out CB like Hosseini or Tafazolli, but test out Cheshmi and Khanzadeh.

Comment

Saudi scored a goal on Italy
                Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

cQ rounded up a bunch of soosool boys playing outside iran some of them who can’t even speak Farsi
                  lol said from a soosool boy who lives outside iran himself.

If you have nothing of substance to say don't say anything at all.

Comment

Cheshmi serious contender for best player of the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      No he doesn't. He is caught out of position all the time. He doesn't have good anticipation or off-the-ball play.
                      No other player on our pitch was able to calm down the game and pass on point during the first half. the off-the-ball plays are questionable for half of our players, that is something we lack on tremendously. Shojaei is skilled and comfortable with the ball, and has a nice vision of when to pass forward or pass backwards for our players to set up. When you are scrabbling around to play defense against a team like Turkey, everyone can get caught out of position. Our defense was HORRIBLE today, causing our other players to come out of their comfort zone and protect the back at times. Regardless, he deserves to be on the team and would not be surprised one bit if he starts in the WC.

Comment

I think CQ's mission in this match was to confused the heck out of the
                        Moroccan scouts watching the game. He brilliantly achieved his goal.

The scout now thinks Shojaei or Ansarifard is one of our starting DMs.
                        Or Cheshm is our starter in CB.

And they saw 12 random players in the middle of the pitch and have no
                        idea which position any of them will play in the real match.

Perfect simulation to confuse your opponents.

Comment

First post from me, hello everyone my name is Mehdi. Just watched the game , a few decent performances, the second half was broken up by all the subs. Friendlies are usually a false representation, I'm hoping that in the next game they limit the amount of subs and you can see that Queiroz is working out his team for the first game without Ezzatollahi, hopefully this has given him some ideas.

Also would be nice for Azmoun to get a goal to do his confidence good before the World Cup, I would keep Ansarifard on the bench just to give us that option if Azmoun is struggling plus he can use his stregnth when the opposition defence is tiring.

Comment

Wtf, did that statement make any sense in your head before you thought it would be a good idea to share your verbal diarrhea with pfdc?

What does speaking Farsi have to do with playing valiantly for Iran?

Also, most of these "soosool" boys are better contributors than the players in TM who have been born and raised inside Iran.

Where they are born doesn't matter. As long as they have Iranian blood running through their veins, want to play for Iran and have the skills to make the team then nothing else matters.

Comment

Letting Ashkan play in stead of Ansarifard is a no brainer. That guy is pure class. Chesmi is not at WC level yet. Let’s hope CQ takes J.Hosseini back. Taremi as a LW is not special. Let’s use him as a pinchhitter. I rather have Ghoddos starting.

Comment

This was a good test. I applaud Turkey for giving us such a great opportunity to test ourselves before wc. I know this is a friendlybut, I feel like it is a little too late with experimenting with players positions. Especially with masoud...wtf was that? We have two more friendlies left *maybe one* why are we playing out of position. Outside of that...our players need to learn how to pass. You look at turkey and the guy passing knows the vicinity of his teammates. We are lucky if we can make 3 good decent passes.
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X