Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
    I heard the boys are heading to Madrid after the game to watch the victory rally for Real Madrid
    Lol khak to sareshon

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
    CITY

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      i told you gucci will grind thew tiread defenders and get good freekick and help in attack.
      I apologise. You were right ehsan.

Comment

CQ said in the press conference after the match that TM has a chance to advance. Great spirit.
        But most likely we are going to get 1 point from these 3 games.

CQ has done alot for iranian football but I think he is tired after 7 years of coaching. It would be better for all parts to end this cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin K View Post
          Lol khak to sareshon
          Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
          Bro you're probably joking (it's hard to tell) but they aren't going to Madrid. Farhad was joking.

Comment

If Tunesia playing 2:2 Portugal we can WIN Portugal or atleast draw them!

Comment

Originally posted by cfc83 View Post
              Can't you see its this attitude that is causing us problems too though? Like we always build up Iran to be better than they are because of "pride" and "be positive" etc. That has side effects of making you not work hard enough.

Its like the kid in school who is talented and his parents always tell him he is the smartest. Then he doesn't study as much as kid who thinks he is stupid. That kid who thinks he's not good enough ends up in medical school because he works twice or three times harder.
              Everything you said is all good, with one exception imagine that kid in school is having final exams and he's taking practice tests at home at night and he doesn't do that good. So according to your theory his parents should pull him out of school or beat the shit out him or tell him ok at leat now yoiu know what you need to work on?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveTeamMelli View Post
                No other player on our pitch was able to calm down the game and pass on point during the first half. the off-the-ball plays are questionable for half of our players, that is something we lack on tremendously. Shojaei is skilled and comfortable with the ball, and has a nice vision of when to pass forward or pass backwards for our players to set up. When you are scrabbling around to play defense against a team like Turkey, everyone can get caught out of position. Our defense was HORRIBLE today, causing our other players to come out of their comfort zone and protect the back at times. Regardless, he deserves to be on the team and would not be surprised one bit if he starts in the WC.

I lost count how many bad passes shojaei gave. As a veteran players that’s terrible. His terrible missed passes led to at least 5 counter attacks. Khoda bi dadimun if masoud plays

Comment

Originally posted by football.club View Post
                  CQ said in the press conference after the match that TM has a chance to advance. Great spirit.
                  But most likely we are going to get 1 point from these 3 games.

CQ has done alot for iranian football but I think he is tired after 7 years of coaching. It would be better for all parts to end this cooperation.
                  i think cq have some secret tactic against morroco, i firmly believe it

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                    I lost count how many bad passes shojaei gave. As a veteran players that’s terrible. His terrible missed passes led to at least 5 counter attacks. Khoda bi dadimun if masoud plays
                    As well as what you say (and I keep repeating) as a central midfielder he does not move into appropriate positions - he is really immobile and strolls on the pitch. That's fine if you are just behind the striker (or the striker) but as a central midfielder it is suicide.

Particularly for the way CQ plays, the shape of the team is destroyed, we get caught out on opponent attacks and we can't counter-attack when we need to because we don't have that key conduit in the right places.

As a two-footed creative player, he would be fine if we played in a different way (eg when we used to play deimi style, couldn't string together more than 2-3 passes and relied on Ali Karimi for a moment of brilliance), but we don't. And he sticks out like a very sore thumb in this iteration of TM.

Comment

I believe this game was part of CQ’s plan. He is doing the psycological game so we clearly will be underdogs and Marocco, Portugal and Spain will underestimate us. I think we will play like we did against Argentina in WC2014. What do you guys think?
                      And btw, this Amiri guy sucks big time!

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                        I believe this game was part of CQ’s plan. He is doing the psycological game so we clearly will be underdogs and Marocco, Portugal and Spain will underestimate us. I think we will play like we did against Argentina in WC2014. What do you guys think?
                        I kinda agree with you, because CQ is rather good at the psychological element of football. I hope it's true at least.

only thing is that I would expect Spain and Portugal to research Iran intensively, particularly the latter as Iran has a strong portugal link in the setup.

Comment

Maybe the players and CQ's amazing ''tactics'' were outclassed by Turkey. Have you thought about that?

Comment

THIS WILL BE MY SHIIIIRR

Comment

So when we lose to Morocco will that be psychological warfare in preparation for our Asian Cup match against Iraq?

Comment

^^^ wow wow wo we cant afford to trade jerseys man what is he doing thats 90 bucks right there

Comment

Working...
                                X