Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friendly: Turkey - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (28.05.2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    That we do agree on but I think we need to calm down with blaming him completely for the first goal. It was a one on one situation and that can go either way. Specially when you face a striker from Everton, even Jalal Hosseini may have been dribbled away. If Cheshmi had messed up in a situation where our defense tactic was more like usual (with 2-3 man helping each other out to challenge the ball holder), it would have been much worse. and i still have to stand by what I said earlier that part of the blame goes to PAG.

However as said, for the second goal, it was all Cheshmi!

In anyways, this defense is only gonna give us 8-0 results, maybe even against Morocco. I think CQ only wanted to focus on training proper attacking strategies in this game which is only a sign that he's really gonna go for a win against Morocco and will not be the usual bus-parker against the 2 giants (hence it may explain the exclusion of Hosseini and Ghafouri who are better when TM is on all its defensive games). That gives me comfort. and I'm sure we will be defending properly once in the WC as well.
    No way Jalal Hosseini would have been destroyed like that! Cheshmi messed up 3 times already and cost us 4 goals in 5 games. He needs to go!

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X