Hello from Turkey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Turkey!

Hi. My name is Burak. I am from Turkey. I am a journalist at Istanbul. I follow Persian football and league. I wanted to meet with you before Turkey-Iran match. And I like Persian movies too Regards.

My Twitter account:www.twitter.com/tehdit

Hello Burak, welcome on board, glad you finally made it...

Comment

Hoş geldim efendim

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
        Hi. My name is Burak. I am from Turkey. I am a journalist at Istanbul. I follow Persian football and league. I wanted to meet with you before Turkey-Iran match. And I like Persian movies too Regards.

My Twitter account:www.twitter.com/tehdit
        Oh yeah well I like serial Turkey

Comment

Hello thanks for joining our forum
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Thanks for your messages.

Comment

What did you make of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Oh yeah well I like serial Turkey
                I know right! For real though, what’s with all the 10/10 chicks in these tv series?

Does Turkey just have a high population of incredibly beautiful women are what?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  I know right! For real though, what’s with all the 10/10 chicks in these tv series?

Does Turkey just have a high population of incredibly beautiful women are what?

Bro if you go to turkey you’d know that the average person looks nothing like that. Although they exist, it’s definitely not the typical features or looks.

Turkish film is a lot like latin American film, in that the people you see in movies look nothing like the average citizen. Turkish and Latin film pick the whitest, most European looking people they can find.

Like Mexican actors are very light but the average Mexican is much darker. Same goes with turkey, I’ve been in turkey and maybe 1 out of 100 people looks similar to those in the films.

Most of the Turkish actors look very mixed, which make sense considering turkeys history.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    Bro if you go to turkey you’d know that the average person looks nothing like that. Although they exist, it’s definitely not the typical features or looks.

Turkish film is a lot like latin American film, in that the people you see in movies look nothing like the average citizen. Turkish and Latin film pick the whitest, most European looking people they can find.

Like Mexican actors are very light but the average Mexican is much darker. Same goes with turkey, I’ve been in turkey and maybe 1 out of 100 people looks similar to those in the films.

Most of the Turkish actors look very mixed, which make sense considering turkeys history.

ITs the opposite in Iran, 7 out of 10 girls are simply miss universe gorgeous! At least the ones I saw in Tehran!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Iranian commericals are pretty racist too, they pick the whitest people for their commerical...

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        ITs the opposite in Iran, 7 out of 10 girls are simply miss universe gorgeous! At least the ones I saw in Tehran!!
                        I think you have misunderstood my post

I think that Turkey and Iran both have very beautiful women, I just meant that the tv series and actors are not a good example of the general population.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          Iranian commericals are pretty racist too, they pick the whitest people for their commerical...
                          lol what, 90% of the population are white. Nothing to do with racism. There's plenty of "sabzeh" aka brown people in adverts and tv.

Comment

Also not to get too off topic, welcome to PFDC Burak, I always personally appreciate it when other team's fans come on here and contribute.

Whats your opinion of the current turkey squad compared to the team that wasnt so good during qualification?

Comment

90%? 😂 guys please stop this „Iranians are white“ stuff, we are a multiethnic state with many beautiful skincolours.

Comment

Working...
                              X