No announcement yet.

Hello from Turkey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bacheha lotfan enghad abroomoono nabarin baba.
    Yaroo badbakht oomade inja rajebeh footballemoon harf bezane, na ke Iraniha siyah ya sefidan.

Comment

I think the Turkey team we just played will be a very good team in the next year or two. I was impressed by their talent.

With all that said, Iran's team was using this game as a friendly and a way to evaluate some players, so our real strength should not be judged by this game. Everyone knows that CQ never shows his hand and actual line-up this close to the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by ballhugger View Post
        I think the Turkey team we just played will be a very good team in the next year or two. I was impressed by their talent.

With all that said, Iran's team was using this game as a friendly and a way to evaluate some players, so our real strength should not be judged by this game. Everyone knows that CQ never shows his hand and actual line-up this close to the World Cup.
        Hala ma ye harfe footballi zadim...shayad bargardeh !

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Bacheha lotfan enghad abroomoono nabarin baba.
          Yaroo badbakht oomade inja rajebeh footballemoon harf bezane, na ke Iraniha siyah ya sefidan.
          Well what I said about Turkish girls was pretty positive, so hopefully he appreciated it!

In terms of Turkish football, I really like the Osmanlispor kit. Looks really nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Merheba Burak Bey, Nasselsiz?
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              Hoş geldim efendim
              Sayın Kian; hoş geldiniz efendim

sorry to correct you. it must have been a typo error.

hoş geldim is like saying welcome to yourself.

Anyways to our friend Burak:

çok memnun oldum arkadaşım burak. Hadi iyi akşamlar. sonra görüşürüz. Hoş çakalın
              sigpic
              SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
              IRAN
              - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

It is very strange and rather abnormal for two friendly neighbouring countries not to play friendly matches often!!! Before this friendly, Iran had last played Turkey in a Full International back in 1969!!!

Iran has not played Afghanistan since 1950, Pakistan since 1993, Azerbaijan since 2008, Armenia since 2010. I think neighbours should play one another every few years, in particular I like Iran-Turkey to play eachother at least every two years

Comment

Welcome to PFDC Burak!

Comment

Working...
                  X