No announcement yet.

Line-Ups Only Thread: Line-up against Morocco, Spain and Portugal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi does not get too much love. The guy brought us here with his 3 point goals. He is our best player along with Azmoun. No way CQ would play Gohoddus over Taremi. He plays Taremi regularly more than any other player.

Comment

Those of you who put Taremi in place of Ghoddos, I'm curious, what are your reasons? Is there someone on Morocco or Portugal that match up better? I've always known Taremi to be a great finisher but loses the ball quite a bit. Ghoddos always seems to have good control, and decent vision.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraD88 View Post
        Those of you who put Taremi in place of Ghoddos, I'm curious, what are your reasons? Is there someone on Morocco or Portugal that match up better? I've always known Taremi to be a great finisher but loses the ball quite a bit. Ghoddos always seems to have good control, and decent vision.
        What has Ghodus Done? Ghodus must be a great player just to even be included in this world cup team. We have not seen anything from him. Taremi Scored 3 important goals for us in wcq and 2 of those goals were 3 point goals. He got us 6 points. He has been playing regularly in the lineup which shows Cq likes him as well. Scored all kinds of goals in IPL and ACL also.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            He was doing so well until Rouzbeh Cheshmi [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              He was doing so well until Rouzbeh Cheshmi [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
              I know, caught me off guard. He could have picked Torabi or Milmo as the sleeper, but had to go with Cheshmi. This video was made after the Turkey match too.
              However, I don't think Cheshmi is bad of an option as CDM.

Comment

Surprised so many of you guys have Dejagah in the starting line-up... I doubt he'll be able to play even 20 minutes under WC conditions with the recovery and not having really played for a year. And Taremi, you didn't even notice he's on the field against Turkey so I doubt very much he'll be a starter in the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                  What has Ghodus Done? Ghodus must be a great player just to even be included in this world cup team. We have not seen anything from him. Taremi Scored 3 important goals for us in wcq and 2 of those goals were 3 point goals. He got us 6 points. He has been playing regularly in the lineup which shows Cq likes him as well. Scored all kinds of goals in IPL and ACL also.
                  What has "ghodus" done???

Only lead a shitty Swedish team that was playing in the 4th division of the Sweden a few years ago to the Europa league, scoring, assisting, or beating teams like:

- Hertha Berlin
                  -Athletico Bilbao
                  - Zorya
                  -Arsenal

He was also named "technically and tactically the best player for Ostersund" by legendary manager Arsene Wenger

Better question is wtf has Taremi done in club football?

Sure he's a beast for Team Melli, but this guy plays in a micky mouse Qatari league thinking he's the shit cuz he plays alongside an old, washed up Wesley Sneijder

And aziz, lets be real here, no one outside of Asia cares about the Asian Champions League lmao

Comment

From the past few games, Taremi's form hasn't been impressing and with viable alternatives such as Ghoddos and even Gholilzadeh, I think rotation is justified. If Taremi has WC level quality he can come of the bench against tired players and show it

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      What has] "ghodus" done???
                      Only lead a shitty Swedish team that was playing in the 4th division of the Sweden a few years ago to the Europa league, scoring, assisting, or beating teams like:
                      - Hertha Berlin
                      -Athletico Bilbao
                      - Zorya
                      -Arsenal
                      He was also named "technically and tactically the best player for Ostersund" by legendary manager Arsene Wenger
                      Better question is wtf has Taremi done in club football?
                      Sure he's a beast for Team Melli, but this guy plays in a micky mouse Qatari league thinking he's the shit cuz he plays alongside an old, washed up Wesley Sneijder
                      And aziz, lets be real here, no one outside of Asia cares about the Asian Champions League lmao
                      haha you kill me . I also agree with everything you said!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                        From the past few games, Taremi's form hasn't been impressing and with viable alternatives such as Ghoddos and even Gholilzadeh, I think rotation is justified. If Taremi has WC level quality he can come of the bench against tired players and show it
                        Taremi is only useful as a CF with a quick supporting striker in a two Forward formation. Attempting to play him in any other form is simply foolish.

Comment

------------------Beiranvand

Rezaeian---Pejman------PAG-------MiMo

--------------------Ebrahimi
                          ------------Ashkan---------Hajsafi
                          AJB------------------------------------Ghoddos
                          --------------------Azmoun

Switch Ezattolahi for Ebrahimi vs Spain and Portugal.
                          If Dejagah isn't 100%, start Shojaei.
                          And maybe start Montazeri at RB vs Spain and Portugal and start Majid Hosseini and PAG in the center.

Comment

CQ only uses Taremi as winger or midfielder. He didn't have a good day against Turkey but was perfect against Russia and Algeria. IMO he has lots of energi comes back
                            help the midfield and runs a lot. Perfect choice if we want to press the opponent. Not a good finisher as Ghoddus or Azmoun.

Comment

I’d put Taremi over Ghoddos against both Spain and Portugal. Maybe Ghoddos for Morocco

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                I’d put Taremi over Ghoddos against both Spain and Portugal. Maybe Ghoddos for Morocco
                                Agreed. Taremi is more of a physical beast and can help out more defensively than Ghoddos.

Comment

Working...
                                X