Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moroccan Support for team Melli (and background information)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jojofaith, welcome to PFDC!

I appreciate your post and I’m also looking forward to our match at the World Cup.

This is why the World Cup is the place for the best. Morocco is stacked with talented players and your team are led by a smart and competent head coach. Morocco can surprise everyone.

Iran are going to their 5th FIFA World Cup and they are taking their golden generation since 1998. The Iranian Football Federation, the Iranians fans and players know about the difficult task ahead and we too aren’t taking this game lightly either.

Going into our 5th World Cup and coming home without getting out of our group or at least winning another match besides the USA (1998), will be disappointing. But the fans still praise Carlos Queiroz and his staff for their efforts in 2014. Taking Argentina and instilling fear with a mediocre squad who tried their best to make Iranians happy.

Morocco is a fantastic team and I’m happy that made it to the World Cup. I congratulated a few of my Moroccan friends and wished them the best. I wish you the best too my friend!

I also think we all need to buy a few boxes of Kleenex (both Iranian and Moroccan fans) because this group has heartbreak written all over it.

Be proud of your team brother, we are proud of our team too and after the first match we will be facing giants of football.

Anyways I talk too much. Welcome again to PFDC and I hope that you stay with us even after the World Cup Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
      This game makes more special for me because i am married with a Moroccan. My wife saying that Morocco will win but I sure we will get the good win. I wish the Moroccan team all the best in this group. Spain and Portugal al not as strong like before. Portugal played Tunesia 2:2 only! We have to WIN Morocco to make a bigger chance to go out of the group. Spain we will play defensely and I think if we play like Argentina we would draw or if lucky a win by 1:0 against Spain. Portugal is not like before they only have Ronaldo, we have the opportunity to win because we got CQ he knows very much about Portugal team and Spain.

I really hope our boys learn from the match against Turkey because it was not what I had expected from them
      Dude, how many times do you have to mention that your wife is a Moroccan and the game is something special for you ?! Meanwhile, it should already know the whole PFDC community!

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
        Dude, how many times do you have to mention that your wife is a Moroccan and the game is something special for you ?! Meanwhile, it should already know the whole PFDC community!
        Don’t forget that he will watch all the matches in front of his LG television while eating Cheloo Kebab. Lol
        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Welcome to our forums and thanks for your kind words.
          I will support Morocco in both games vs Spain and Portugal!
          Best of luck to you guys too!
          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
            Don’t forget that he will watch all the matches in front of his LG television while eating Cheloo Kebab. Lol

Comment

Morocco is the top defensive team in Africa I believe they conceded 0 goals in qualification and had an impressive campaign. Moroccans have many great players in Europe including a recent champions league winner. Due to international sanctions our preparations in iran have been very weak. We have a hard time managing our league and getting our players to Europe is quite a challenge. We are about 50 to 60 years behind Spain and Portugal. We are the under dogs vs Morocco
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
              X