No announcement yet.

Breaking News : Taj suffered a heart attack in Istanbul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is an awful news for TM. I hope he recovers and be fully behind Team Melli. We need all force. Get well ASAP Taj
    sigpic
    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
    IRAN
    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Hope for a quick recovery.

Those wishing bad on him should be ashamed, not everyone is an IR supporter, even if they work for IFF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/455933/%d8%a2%d...a9%db%8c%d9%87

It was indeed a myocardial infarction which has been stented.

He will need to take it easy for a month. Probably won't be able to accompany Iran in Russia.

Wish him speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          Blive it or not our football players today have a good life better than before. IFF is redesigned so they don't take money from the sell of oil. All the money they spent comes from their own income. I have never heard Taj has ordered any execution of protesters or some thing of that kind. Iranians today are different. Taj is not Khameneis fan. You can see it in him.

It's more than that... IFF can't get quality friendlies, thats been major on going issue for past 10-15 years. IFF cant get any respect in AFC. IFF cant help with women coming to stadium. IFF cant seem to keep CQ happy. IFF cant afford to make a deal for sponsored jerseys. So many issues man. Its not just political. Its goes way deeper than that.

Comment

Originally posted by fostovar View Post
            Sorry man but you aint gonna get any sympathy from me on IFF and IR authorities. Just remember how they been doing injustice to iranian people for decades. He has a heart attack? Oh well. Life goes on.
            this is beyond stupid. grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
              this is beyond stupid. grow up.
              *** edited ***

WARNED AND BANNED for 2 MONTHS!
              Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 05-30-2018, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Shut your mouth fool. If you choose to be pussy and coward and not speak for the people thats on you.
                1) you're assuming Taj is a pro-regime sympathizer because he happens to work as an administrator in Iran...nothing to support that belief
                2) thank you for speaking for the people on all our behalf. Lol @ thinking that criticizing the regime on the internet and putting an ahura mazda in your sig block makes you a man of the people

Comment

Shut your mouth fool. If you choose to be pussy and coward and not speak for the people thats on you.
                  See you after WC!

BANNED FOR 2 MONTHS! FOR FOUL LANGUAGE! OFFTOPIC NONESENCE IN A FOOTABLL FORUM!
                  BAD CONDUCT!

NEXT TIME WILL BE PERM BAN!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

TO ALL
                    THIS IS A FOOTBALL FORUM!
                    KEEP YOUR POLITICAL ISSUES TO YOURSELF OR VISIT OTHER SUBFORUMS!
                    NO OFFTOPICS WILL BE TOLERATED!
                    DON’T RISK BANS JUST 2 WEEKS BEFORE WORLD CUP!
                    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Say what you will about him, but its clear he tries very hard and also is under alot of stress.
                      It's obvious no other IFF president has worked so hard and been under such a stress as he has been. Damesh garm and I hope to god he fully recovers!!!

To h*ll with Kafashian and the rest of the idiots who didn't even lift a finger comparatively!!!

Comment

Sorry man but you aint gonna get any sympathy from me on IFF and IR authorities. Just remember how they been doing injustice to iranian people for decades. He has a heart attack? Oh well. Life goes on.
                        I feel ya. I dont' give a rat as/s about him or anyone like him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Too much döner kebab.
                          His IFF job and alleged political stance aside. This guy is someone's son, brother, husband, father, etc. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Comment

Iranians including myself , are the most badbakht oghdeyi, Hasood,bicheshmo roo va
                            namak nashnas people In the entire world. 🤭😬😡
                            The poor guy almost died of a heart attack
                            and we got people here wishing so he Would croke !!!!???
                            Man o man o man vaghaan halam baham khord 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Iranians including myself , are the most badbakht oghdeyi, Hasood,bicheshmo roo va
                              namak nashnas people In the entire world. 🤭[emoji51][emoji35]
                              The poor guy almost died of a heart attack
                              and we got people here wishing so he Would croke !!!!???
                              Man o man o man vaghaan halam baham khord 🤬🤬🤬🤬
                              Seriously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

maybe all that bi hejabi in the stadium got him a little too aroused. this is why we dont let women into our stafiums folks! whats a pious old man to do?!

anyway wish him a speedy recovery

Comment

Working...
                                X