No announcement yet.

Ali Gholizadeh @ Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not someone in League 4 of Ireland , someone in Seria A or La Liga or whatever

Comment

Maybe CQ just wants to get him used to being on the Left Back so he can cover up the Left defense line when Mimo is up front and the enemies counter.
      sigpic

Comment

i have a good eye, i saw something in this gholizadeh guy the first 7,8 IPL matchdays. now e makes it to charleroi. super. also nice for noorafkan. perfect. together with Rezaein they will and can improve their own, but also the club situation, as i see their team and players NOT clearly better as our iranian players. they can do it..
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

An RSC fan in twitter hopes they would be able to nick-name him GOAL-izadeh very soon!

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
            I swear my dream is only one iranian central defender in Europe, nothing else makes me happy, please 1 central defender only !!
            PAG got the goods for it..!
            But the greedy fker can’t let go of that big Ayrab money..! & also can't bear to leave the sight of his bf/idol xavi

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              But the greedy fker can’t let go of that big Ayrab money..! & also can't bear to leave the sight of his bf/idol xavi
              Hahahahhaa...
              Good job Iniesta didn't go to Qatar, otherwise who knows, it might have become even more complicated.

Comment

good for him, a step in the right direction. this is all because of CQ. saw something special in him vs. Uzbekistan, hopefully he will get some playing time during WC. he has great speed, vision, and playmaking ability. much more useful than Amiri. Hopefully he'll have a larger role than being MiMo's back up. these two can cause trouble for opposing teams together
                SHOW TIME!

Comment

I predict he will go to Italy after Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Omid Noorafkan will sign in a couple/few days as well. Good to finally get a midfielder besides Saeid in Europe, especially a young one.
                    Noorafkan to Charleroi as well?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      I’m hoping Xavi will get jealous after Morteza celebrated Madrid’s CL victory, and then break up with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X