Moroccans are to clever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moroccans are to clever

These guys are not as Poroo as I thought they are going to be. Infact they are suuuuper smart.. Shahab goal you must be careful because its in your wifes DNA she may outsmart you at any moment( I am sure she has many times already)

recently when Ive met Moroccans they wish us luck, Tell us we are a good team. Hope we do well and say its going to be a great game. They come on this website and do the same while being so friendly and kind.. On Youtube they dont talk smack they compliment us... Oh boy they are just SOOOOOOO SMART

We MUST find the Moroccan football forum go there and remind them THAT WE ARE THE UNDER DOG.. We are bad bakht, the federation is horrible our football is 50 to 60 years behind every one else, we have alot of pressure and its a miracle that we are in the world cup... We must turn the heat on and reverse this Karma ASAP.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Did you take your meds today?

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOL Chi miiiiiigggiiii?

Comment

What is wrong with you? Are you high? Was this pointless topic worth starting a thread for?
        You just got Caged
        K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
          What is wrong with you? Are you high? Was this pointless topic worth starting a thread for?
          And we get mad at DJPedram

Comment

This thread will be in the PFDC canon.

Comment

Just Please guys this is for TM stop laughing.. Find a Moroccan Compliment them and remind them how bad bakht we are.. its realy important
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

OP is making a legit point.

I talk to a lot of Moroccan guys for my work, and they never speak badly about our team. In fact, they say it will be a very even match and most likely to end in a draw.

Now compare that to Bosnian fans 4 years ago.

Comment

Haji, dir shodeh manghaleh emrooz?

Comment

I take it with a grain of salt too. Not them wishing us all the best at the world cup but to say we are a good team after watching the match with Turkey? C'mon guys. We watched the match. We know we didn't play good.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Someone give this guy a hug already and some doogh to cheer him up

Comment

moroccans are clever enough to get you to make this thread on an iranian forum asking iranians to go on a moroccan forum and speak poorly of ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

We MUST find the Moroccan football forum go there and remind them THAT WE ARE THE UNDER DOG.. We are bad bakht, the federation is horrible our football is 50 to 60 years behind every one else, we have alot of pressure and its a miracle that we are in the world cup... We must turn the heat on and reverse this Karma ASAP.
                          yea man, i mean WTF..!
                          hala ma chiziro to donya aval boodim, een madaghaveha mikhaan oonam az ma begiran..!!

Comment

Speaking from experience, Morrocans and Egyptians are just generally nice people. Algerians always seem to be psychotic though based on news.

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                              Speaking from experience, Morrocans and Egyptians are just generally nice people. Algerians always seem to be psychotic though based on news.
                              Don't say that about Algerians.. Zidane is one of my favorites of all-time.

Comment

Working...
                              X