Imagine this scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine this scenario

We get very unlucky by hitting the post n missing a pm gain dt morocco and end up losing 2-0 in the other game Portugal upsets Spain 1-0. In our second game Sergio Ramos gets a red card in the 4th min and we end up upsetting Spain 2-0 as Portugal beats morocco 3-1. In the final game Spain hammers morocco 4-0 and Portugal rests some players and agree with quiroz on a 0-0 draw something the Koreans refused when figo offered em in 02, so Portugal tops ghe group with 7 points and we go to next round with 4 to face hosts Russia in Sochi? Spain is eliminated!

Yup that was my FIFA World Cup sim but very possible

Imagine this scenario:

Iran 0-0 Morocco

Spain 2-0 Portugal

Spain 1-0 Iran

Portugal 1-1 Morocco

Portugal 0-0 Iran

Spain 2-0 Morocco

Final standings

Spain 9 Pts +5
    Iran 2 Pts -1
    Morocco 2 Pts -2
    Portugal 2 Pts -2

This would be a rare occasion where a team qualifies with 2 points. With how defensive Morocco and Iran are, I can see this as a (unlikely) possibility.

Comment

And Iran just beat Russia 3-0 2 goals from azmoon 1 from jb, azmoon becomes most hated player amongst Russian fans and will be whistled in the quarter finals against France.

Comment

Imagine this scenario: this thread gets closed.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          Imagine this scenario: this thread gets closed.
          I died!!!

Comment

Clearly we cant keep our excitement in.. I cant believe some good members are posting such horrible threads recently.........
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

imaaaggiiiinnnnneeeee allllll thee scenarioooosss

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                Imagine this scenario:

Iran 0-0 Morocco

Spain 2-0 Portugal

Spain 1-0 Iran

Portugal 1-1 Morocco

Portugal 0-0 Iran

Spain 2-0 Morocco

Final standings

Spain 9 Pts +5
                Iran 2 Pts -1
                Morocco 2 Pts -2
                Portugal 2 Pts -2

This would be a rare occasion where a team qualifies with 2 points. With how defensive Morocco and Iran are, I can see this as a (unlikely) possibility.
                Interestingly ARJB also pointed out in a recent interview that we might even qualify with 2 point!

Comment

Imagine all the people, living their life in peace...

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Clearly we cant keep our excitement in.. I cant believe some good members are posting such horrible threads recently.........
                    It's a mixture of impatience waiting for the Morocco game, and joy this thread didn't involve a poll.

Comment

Imagine this:

Iran win the first match, and we have at least two final matches (as single, or combined counting) to make the next round till last matchday. This is keeping the dream alive. Also wish THIS scenario with a winner in Spain vs. Portugal match ( i prefer more Spain victory).

BUT if Iran lose or draw the match vs. morocco, wish for a DRAW between spain and portugal after our match..
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Just came back from behind and bet France 2-1 to avenge our 2-1 loss against France in the friendly before 78 wc, now Iran faces Belgium in the semis who upset Brazil 3-2 in quarters.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ejdeha View Post
                            Just came back from behind and bet France 2-1 to avenge our 2-1 loss against France in the friendly before 78 wc, now Iran faces Belgium in the semis who upset Brazil 3-2 in quarters.
                            Eyvalla! thank you for the confirmation I need to book my ticket for the final in Moscow!

Comment

Working...
                            X