TM WC final list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Equally, I'm trying to decide between Uruguay, Russia or Egypt as to who I want in the Round of 16.
    Egypt because they are Muslim

Comment

World cup is more about participation than anything else. People still remember Iran-USA game in France 98 and all the excitement that brought to the fans. We never made it out of our group but the flowers, the collective teams photos were made it to history books. Focus on fun not the score .. have the spirit of the Jamaican olympic Bobsledding team.

Comment

No surprise at all about Gholizadeh.

So The list is final now.

It is time to totally support TM and CQ with

%100 dedication

Comment

We need a lot of luck on our side and I will continue to pray our boys bring 100% and they need our positivity to get there....gooooo TM we all love you and are behind you!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Does anyone legitimately like our group? I personally do because we would never get a chance to play with high caliber players, and it would be a good place to start comparing our qualities and how far off we are.

Comment

My friend said Jalal Hosseini has been chosen, so its not true?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                Does anyone legitimately like our group? I personally do because we would never get a chance to play with high caliber players, and it would be a good place to start comparing our qualities and how far off we are.
                I rather lose in a tough group and say we lost to the likes of Spain, CR7 then lose in a weak group like Japan, Saudi have

Comment

I hope CQ knows what he is doing.
                  Majid Hosseini is not experienced, Cheshmi is tall but if he is supposed to play CB watch for penalty. Imagine he is face to face with Reonaldo. He will be too slow.
                  really bad choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    My friend said Jalal Hosseini has been chosen, so its not true?
                    No, official list is out and there is no Jalal Hosseini.
                    Gholizadeh was cut.

Comment

I'm not really bothered by Cheshmi's inclusion because he's a solid DM, but I can't understand why Amiri and Dejageh are on the Final list. Ashkan is not in shape, and Amiri has been awful these past two years for TM and Perspolis.

But whatever, what's done is done. TM for life. Let's spank the Iberians and shock the world.

Comment

While I am disappointed CQ didn't drop Cheshmi, thank the lords he didn't drop Ghoddos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                          We need a lot of luck on our side and I will continue to pray our boys bring 100% and they need our positivity to get there....gooooo TM we all love you and are behind you!
                          As CQ has said himself, Luck comes with hard work, the boys are working as hard as they can, the staff is too. unfortunately IFF didnt but that will just motivate our Team Melli more to bring joy to the brave people of Iran.

Comment

A few more informational points:

- Federation officially announced that Gholizadeh who is not part of the final list of 23, will travel to Russia as a "guest" player and could still be included in case of any injuries.
                            - CQ and Team Melli captain (it is not specified who, my guess is either Masoud or Ashkaan) have expressed their utmost appreciation and thanks to all the players who in the last few years have worked hard to support Team Melli in the qualifying or preparation (friendly) games; especially Andranik Teymoorian, Seyed Jallal Hosseini, Vooria Ghafoori, Kaveh Rezaie, Mohammad Ansari, Ali Karimi, Ezatollah Poorghaz, Saeed Aghaie, and Sosha Makaani who all played a crucial role in Team Melli qualification for the World Cup.
                            - Also CQ commends all the Clubs, coaches and club officials who in the past few years have helped Team Melli.

Source: http://90tv.ir/news/456536/%D8%AE%D8...86%D8%AF%D8%9F

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              While I am disappointed CQ didn't drop Cheshmi, thank the lords he didn't drop Ghoddos.
                              no way would he drop Ghoddos. The rumors were BS, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see him in the starting lineup against Morocco.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Damn cant believe people really want Dejagah to not be in the list. Without Dejagah in the midfield we are so toothless. even at 70-80% he will be great in midfield agaisnt the little Moroccans

Comment

Working...
                                X