Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Morocco - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
    Thank you morocco and CQ mind games (he made this own goal happen...cause there was no other strategy visible)
    *** edited***

Previous warnings ignored! PERM BANNED FROM PFDC !
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 06-15-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

lol my cousin just messaged me, he missed the game, just landed in Vienna airport when we scored and he said the airport went crazy!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!! hahahahhahahaha YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🌷🌷🌷🌷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷 🇮🇷🌷🌷🌷🌷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🌷🌷🌷🌷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷 🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷🇮🇷

Comment

Wow! Tabrik be hamegi...first and foremost.

Secondly...this was not a good lineup. Azmoun or Ansarifard but not both. Shojaie done...thank you for your service. Gucci woulda made at least one of the two clear first half chances!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

goal goal goal goal goal goal goal!!!!!!!

Comment

I cannot stand him. From when he first started. Hes a nobody with no knowledge. And thats not including his racism. Clearly hates us
              sigpic

what the world would be if only the majority of people were this good

Comment

Tabrik - 80 Million, 1 heart, 1 CQ

Well done Ghodos for winning that vital free kick, so clever in the way he put his body on the defender’s way.
                All their Juve, Madrid players, they looked tired and indisciplined

Mighty Iran
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                  Omg wooooow i called it
                  No sir you and many many others are terrible fans who only bashed TM only after few minutes of the match

A classy person would come forth and apologize rather than boasting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We will play better against Portugal they play "football".

Comment

ADESORIAN CONCLUSION:

Best player today: RAMIN REZAEIAN

Ref was excellent!

CQs tactic worked...
                      all those early super attacks went nowhere and in the end Morocco lost concentration!

THANK GOD for that goal

3 pts guys!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I dont post here often as I should..

However, just want to let you guys know I almost got fired from work after celebrating that beautiful own goal..

TEAM MELLI FOREVER!!!
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Secondly...this was not a good lineup. Azmoun or Ansarifard but not both. Shojaie done...thank you for your service. Gucci woulda made at least one of the two clear first half chances!

well, at the end of the day, it's all about the scoreboard. If we achieved results, that means our lineup worked and was the right one
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                            well, at the end of the day, it's all about the scoreboard. If we achieved results, that means our lineup worked and was the right one
                            Agreed...I just want to have less sekte ghalbi going forward lol

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Puji View Post
                              I cannot stand him. From when he first started. Hes a nobody with no knowledge. And thats not including his racism. Clearly hates us
                              I dont think hes racist. He probably hates Iran because of WC98. Understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

I honestly think, in fact I am persuaded he uses this line up only to change for big game vs Spain! He could afford this vs Morocco! we gonna see changes vs Spain!

Rezaeian was outstanding today!

Comment

Working...
                                X