Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Morocco - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post match press conference starting right now! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGIAurbKIbY

Comment

What a game. Iran completely nullified Morocco after 25 mins with 4 players out of position and Dejagah, Taremi and Mohammadi on the bench and Ezatolahi out. This is a fucking team boys. The same lineups you saw against Turkey and Uzbekistan stepped up and showed you all what's good.

To all the members who doubted Iran like Darvish Gorgali, Philosophy King etc. (there's many more), I am gonna find your posts because you talked so much shit about Iran in the buildup to this tournament and doubted our team. What do you have to say now? Saudi in friendlies, Morocco in friendlies blah blah blah this is all that matters baby and we did it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        I was impressed by FS1's commentary of TM and Iran in the US broadcast. Both commentators were well-read and prepared to discuss TM, including side commentary about the issue of sanctions causing loss of Nike shoe delivery (without politicizing; and they were actually very sympathetic to TM players in this regard), about women's rights to watch TM games in stadiums (again without politicizing, but really just supporting the women's movement to get more rights), about Iran's first and only win in 1978 against Scotland (the male commentator actually recalls watching the game), and about Iran's 98 WC match against the US (the female commentator was actually at that game). They also commented on TM's resolute ability to breakdown Morroco's pace of attack, despite the lower ball possession, which favored Iran's style of play.
        I told my dad the same thing. She even knew about Hosseini not being invited, how Ansarifard was out of position, and how strange it was Hajsafi was in place of Mohammadi, who she called the "most consistent defender on the team."

Super impressed with especially the female commentator.

Comment

😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
            Just give it up. You just posted that we won despite having no strategy LOL
            What? No strategy? did you even watch the game? Not only we had a strategy but we forced the Moroccans to play to our strategy that's why we won. Just because of our strategy. Well done Mr. CQ and the players that totally implemented the genius Strategy.

Comment

Guys did we make 4 subs? On TV it said Montazeri got subbed in.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERY IRANIAN ... WHAT A GAME ....

ps. Whoever says our jerseys are ugly, whack, etc .... is an IDIOT ... lol .....

#GooooooooIRAN

Brilliant TEAM WIN...
                Pray for JAHANBAKSH and IBRAHIMI and the Moroccan Winger ...

ps. #SaudisSUCCCCCCKKKK

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                  What a game. Iran completely nullified Morocco after 25 mins with 4 players out of position and Dejagah, Taremi and Mohammadi on the bench and Ezatolahi out. This is a fucking team boys. The same lineups you saw against Turkey and Uzbekistan stepped up and showed you all what's good.

To all the members who doubted Iran like Darvish Gorgali, Philosophy King etc. (there's many more), I am gonna find your posts because you talked so much shit about Iran in the buildup to this tournament and doubted our team. What do you have to say now? Saudi in friendlies, Morocco in friendlies blah blah blah this is all that matters baby and we did it!!!!!
                  Great post. #truth

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    Guys did we make 4 subs? On TV it said Montazeri got subbed in.
                    Pejman never came on. Rather, Majid Hosseini came on instead of him. We only had 3 subs. Taremi, Hosseini and Ghoddos.

Comment

I’m still so fuckin high from this game. Amazing. Should have scored first half with azmoun. But goddamn, I’ll take anything. I love you all.

Comment

does anyone know the extent of ARJ injury?
                        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by beevee View Post
                          What? No strategy? did you even watch the game? Not only we had a strategy but we forced the Moroccans to play to our strategy that's why we won. Just because of our strategy. Well done Mr. CQ and the players that totally implemented the genius Strategy.
                          I was quoting him. Those were not my words
                          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Marocco Coach Renard in the post match press conference: The Iranians had a Formation we did not expect => means Queiroz owned me!

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                              does anyone know the extent of ARJ injury?
                              Don't think he is really injured as he was talking to Dutch TV after the game and was very happy about winning and about us scoring.

Comment

Just got back from the stadium. I lost my voice. Funny enough Kamran and I happen to be seating very close to each other. So much fun watching the game with him

Comment

Working...
                                X