Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Morocco - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naap View Post
    Marocco Coach Renard in the post match press conference: The Iranians had a Formation we did not expect => means Queiroz owned me!
    #CQMindGames

Comment

I have a gut feeling Portugal and Iran will make it to the next round.
      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
      نگاه میکنید.
      sigpic
      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
        Just got back from the stadium. I lost my voice. Funny enough Kamran and I happen to be seating very close to each other. So much fun watching the game with him

Lookin good, fellas!

Comment

^ Who were behind the loud annoying noises? Iranians or Moroccans? It was just like the fans in South Africa. The Dutch commentator kept saying that he is trying to find out but can't see anyone making the sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
            Pejman never came on. Rather, Majid Hosseini came on instead of him. We only had 3 subs. Taremi, Hosseini and Ghoddos.
            Thank you. I was freaking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
              ^ Who were behind the loud annoying noises? Iranians or Moroccans? It was just like the fans in South Africa. The Dutch commentator kept saying that he is trying to find out but can't see anyone making the sounds.
              I don't understand why these are known as a South African thing. I had one of those and used it as early as 1996, long before the 2010 World Cup and have heard them in many stadiums. Alot of times I couldn't get the full sound out of it to which my brother in law would say I sounded like فیل سرما خورده
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

https://streamable.com/w63pr

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                  I hope he's okay, scary injury.

Amrabat was killing us (and Hajsafi) down our left flank. Very good player.

Comment

Can anyone tell me why Spain and Portugal and in general Europeans give each other a lot of space: they don't mark each other tightly?
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                      I don't understand why these are known as a South African thing. I had one of those and used it as early as 1996, long before the 2010 World Cup and have heard them in many stadiums. Alot of times I couldn't get the full sound out of it to which my brother in law would say I sounded like فیل سرما خورده
                      Because in South Africa every person seemed to have one, you couldn't even hear the commentator on TV and players complained about it all the time too.

It's due to better camera and sound system I guess, you know hear a lot more than 20-25 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        Can anyone tell me why Spain and Portugal and in general Europeans give each other a lot of space: they don't mark each other tightly?

they dont want to be seen with their ankles broken on ESPN, same thing with basketball, no one really defends dunks as much then they get made fun of lol

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                          Persian fans

Comment

Are you sure? I'm not taking about the regular , as you could hear that too, but the other type

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                              Why did he land on his face, amiri didnt even push him

Comment

Ma sargoroo hastim

Ma sargoroo hastim

Ma sargoroo hastim

Alright, it's time to start reading all the comments on this thread from the beginning till the end It's gonna be fun

Comment

Working...
                                X