Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Morocco - Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stayed up and didn’t sleep at all because I just couldn’t fall asleep. I worked on this trailer and finished uploading it during Egypt vs Uruguay. Once I uploaded it, our match vs Morocco began and I didn’t have the chance to watch it.

After we win I leave the house and go celebrate with friends at a local bar. Once I come home and turn on the television I see Group B table with Iran as the group leaders. It was slowly starting to kick in and I’m assuming I was in denial that we have achieved something special. So I start watching the video I made, and I just start to cry. Like I can’t stop, my eyes are balling with tears. I’m thinking about our people and how much they deserve happiness. The last time they stormed the streets and were this excited was in 1998.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that this victory took hours to really click in for me. My mind was still in denial. This win was not the prettiest of victories but we did it. We got the 3 points!!

💚⚽️❤️🙏🏼💪🏼

https://youtu.be/g6gIh0OpcD0

Comment

Hello everyone, congrats on the win!
      I can’t recall how many drinks and ghelyoon I’ve done to celebrate this. This was historic for our football. Hopefully we can take on Spain and hope for a good result.

Comment

Also if you’re interested to know the name of the song I used, it’s called “Feel” by Robbie Williams.

Robbie Williams performed this song in the opening ceremony yesterday.

Comment

Just got back home, what a night. Can’t feel my legs. Tehran was on a rave tonight.
          Congratulations guys, what a game.
          United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
            I dont post here often as I should..

However, just want to let you guys know I almost got fired from work after celebrating that beautiful own goal..

TEAM MELLI FOREVER!!!
            You did the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              Can anyone tell me why Spain and Portugal and in general Europeans give each other a lot of space: they don't mark each other tightly?
              It's a tactical choice. European teams rather defend zonal then tight man marking.

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                do you have the high`lights with this commentators voice ?
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  I stayed up and didn’t sleep at all because I just couldn’t fall asleep. I worked on this trailer and finished uploading it during Egypt vs Uruguay. Once I uploaded it, our match vs Morocco began and I didn’t have the chance to watch it.

After we win I leave the house and go celebrate with friends at a local bar. Once I come home and turn on the television I see Group B table with Iran as the group leaders. It was slowly starting to kick in and I’m assuming I was in denial that we have achieved something special. So I start watching the video I made, and I just start to cry. Like I can’t stop, my eyes are balling with tears. I’m thinking about our people and how much they deserve happiness. The last time they stormed the streets and were this excited was in 1998.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that this victory took hours to really click in for me. My mind was still in denial. This win was not the prettiest of victories but we did it. We got the 3 points!!

💚⚽️❤️🙏🏼💪🏼

https://youtu.be/g6gIh0OpcD0
                  good video dadash.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                    Because in South Africa every person seemed to have one, you couldn't even hear the commentator on TV and players complained about it all the time too.

It's due to better camera and sound system I guess, you know hear a lot more than 20-25 years ago
                    That last sentence is deffo true.
                    If anyone is interested in seeing how sports sounds on tv have improved, I'd recommend this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DloLoFd3Qvw

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      Luck and errors are big factors of any sport, especially football.

It’s always best not to use any wordings to justify losses.

Nonetheless Morocco is a great team, but you guys underestimated us. We play the most mysterious football and we often even confuse our own football experts and fans. Just read through our own members in this thread and you will better understand my point. Carlos Queiroz is a cunning tactician

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      we don't underestimate you you were this game very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry lucky i think your goalkeeper cant image his performance before the game, but congratulation no problem morocco don't have a good striker but not problem we are good player we say congratulation

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        my boys.... how yall feeling?
                        I feel like yelling bro. I've been yelling since the moment we scored. I still feel like yelling.

Thank you for calling us underdogs

Comment

Anyone have highlights or full game with irib commentators?

Comment

Originally posted by marouane View Post
                            we don't underestimate you you were this game very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry lucky i think your goalkeeper cant image his performance before the game, but congratulation no problem morocco don't have a good striker but not problem we are good player we say congratulation
                            Congratulations to Morocco. You are a great team and country like Iran
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

We challenged very good. We are bad at third part. Alireza, Vahidi and Sardar Azmoun had to score today. Morocco was better than Iran according to me. Football chance helped to Iran.

I support Iran at Russia!

Comment

Originally posted by marouane View Post
                                The goal was a fluke indeed. However your word “verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry” contained way too much stress on it. I would have gone with “verry “ [emoji6]

Nonetheless you guys have a decent and classy team. Always respected the Moroccans. One of the classiest Arab nations (actually the classiest by far)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X