Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup™ Group Stage: Iran - Spain; Info, Updates & Live Reports (20.06.18)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Taremi waiting for the referee to whistle offside ruined a great opportunity to score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremiii gave up a one on one chance

Comment

Taremi’s incompetent play just now was both perplexing and infuriating.

Comment

you dont have room for little mistakes like that. You are not going to get too many opportunities from Spain
          "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Azmoun really sucks again.

Comment

Can azmoun stop making unnecessary fouls

Comment

10 vs. 11
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

We commit too many fouls behind penalty box. This is dangerous. The Spanish are great freekick takers!

Comment

Beiranvand shire. First shot on goal stopped by Beiro

Comment

Classic Spain. Completely clueless when the opposition park the bus.

Comment

Ezatollahi has been a force in the middle
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Ghoddos and ARJ need to be subbed in the second half

Rezaeian with some good play right there

Comment

another save by ezatollahi

Comment

In the first 24 minutes of this game, Iran has had just 16% of the possession.

The Dutch and Belgian commentators are saying that we don't know what to do when we have the ball. They are right.

Comment

slowly you're seeing frustration in this spain team

Comment

Working...
                                X