No announcement yet.

Group H Thread - Colombia, Japan, Senegal, Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If red card or double yellow and ejection did not exist, the pitch would become a battlefield for some teams. So red card must remain. What they could do is something like Hocky where your are ejected for 5 minutes or even 10 instead of complete ejection.
    Last edited by leviathan; 06-19-2018, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
      Japan wining will give Iranians players extra courage against Spain. No Doubt.
      Japan or any Asian team winning is good for Asians chance of maintaining or increasing the number of teams we can have in the next world cup! So come on Japan, South Korea and Australia!!

Comment

Impressed with how well Japan move the ball around. They responded well at half time. Deserved win!

Comment

Colombians are gassed out. Being one man down really worked them hard.

Comment

ASIA MASTERACE!

Asia = 2 Wins

Africa = 0 Wins

South America = 1 Win

Comment

Great performance from Japan, they moved the ball well

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                ASIA MASTERACE!

Asia = 2 Wins

Africa = 0 Wins

South America = 1 Win

Also North America = 1 win

That means after the first round of Group Stage Asia has performed 2nd best after Europe

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                  you do realize it's 10 versus 11 :-) . Most teams don't sit back and defend when they've been given such a gift starting at minute 3.

and I hope someday FIFA changes this archaic and stupid rule of having a team play with one less player. No other sport does this. Allow the team to substitute a player. People complain about the own goal from morocco. This is much worse. An own goal is a defensive mistake. A loss like this with one less player is a meaningless game.
                  Then, they should award a goal when someone is brought down if he is one on one with the keeper or going to an empty goal. Same goes for stopping a goal by hand.

Comment

Asian power baby, I'm glad for our Japanese brothers!!! They played well, a good team!

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                      Also North America = 1 win

That means after the first round of Group Stage Asia has performed 2nd best after Europe
                      Most likely yes cause I cant see Senegal beating Poland today

Comment

Originally posted by leviathan View Post
                        If red card or double yellow and ejection did not exist, the pitch would become a battlefield for some teams. So red card must remain. What they could do is something like Hocky where your are ejected for 5 minutes or even 10 instead of complete ejection.
                        An ejected player because of yellow or red card can be suspended for a number of games much like they do in Basketball. This will be enough incentive for a player not to go wild on the field. Allow the team to use one of its 3 substitutes to make it a 11 vs 11.

The good news is, because of VAR, you don't have players throwing themselves on the ground as if they've slapped by a player. We had a number of these type red cards in previous worldcups.
                        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Even if they beat Poland, it would only be the 1st win for Africa. Asia already has 2

Comment

Honestly Japan was horrible considering they had a 1 man advantage for 87 minutes.
                            however, good win for Asia.

I am sure AFC will now somehow link this to MBS's glory.

Comment

Wouldn't sleep on them though. Mane, Gueye, Koulibaly, Niang can play.

Comment

Congratulations to Japan! A well deserved victory

Comment

Working...
                                X