Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRAN to win PORTUGAL Support Thread! YES WE CAN! YES WE WILL!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could be our last game at this WC or a historical event in our football!

We were the best of Asia in Golden 70ies, had generation of footballers in 70ies and 80ies who deserved more than what destiny gave them! We went through Iraq war and withdrew from WCQs, we were victims of unjust refereeing in 90ies and etc etc etc etc...
    And yet here we are with a fine team, fine group of passionate fighters, who will give it all!
    LETS GIVE THEM ALL OUR SUPPORT MONDAY NIGHT!
    NO MATTER WHAT WE ARE THE 12the MEN BEHIND THEM!!

Throw a line of support here, shout out whatever (no foul language plz) you want to TM here!

Don’t press the thank button for this post, the thanks should go to TM and and TM Staff!!!!

WE SUPPORT YOU GUYS!!!! WE CAN DO IT! WE WILL BEAT PORTUGAL! MONDAY NIGHT IS OUR NIGHT!!

GO TM!!!!!!!

YES WE CAN!!!
    0%
    YES WE WILL!!!!
    0%
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

IRAN IRAN IRAN!! WE ARE ALL WITH YOU ON MONDAY AND CANNOT WAIT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU!

Comment

These boys deserve our utmost respect and support. I’m braving the 10+ hr train ride each way with no where to stay in Saransk (homeless for one night) to see them play because they have earned our respect and support and I know they CAN do it.

Iran WILL make history in Saransk.

Comment

Brought a tear to my ffs!! We'll win

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
          These boys deserve our utmost respect and support. I’m braving the 10+ hr train ride each way with no where to stay in Saransk (homeless for one night) to see them play because they have earned our respect and support and I know they CAN do it.

Damet Garm!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

We will advance without a doubt! I'm following all TM players in Instagram and everyone seems to be so motivated for the next round, they are full of confidence! Without a doubt we will!
            All for Team Melli! 💚⚪❤️
            ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

We will advance inshallah in the name of God. All angels are present in saransk to help team melli. I am now doing my daily extra meditation for team melli, calling all angels to help team melli this time. This time we have the quality and experience to advance thats the answer i get from my angels. I think 3-1 would be the result for iran.
              Arsenal, Inter, Bayern, Persepolis, Ajax, Barcelona, F.C. Porto
              Do not Involve politic with anything in your live..
              sigpic

Comment

My pride, my joy, my everything. These boys, this team, the three colors; sabz o sefid o ghermez [emoji1130]. We ALL stand behind them every second. Never will I stop supporting them, when I see the fighting spirit in their eyes for us and our land, despite the entire world being against them in every way possible.

Omid darim, iman darim!❤️[emoji1130][emoji120].

Comment

I have a strong feeling that we will beat Portugal and Jahanbakhsh will be the name the Portugese will remember for years to come. Ya Ali
                  and incase we didnt (hopefully not inshallah) zabonam laal beshe... Bacheha saremono bala kardan,,
                  Ronaldo and co here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
                    ditto
                    im getting there hour before the game and taking the next train back to Moscow at 3 am...!!
                    here is to hoping for a joyous and memorable Layover...!
                    IRAN CHIKARESH MIKONEH..!!???????

Comment

Hope Queiroz shuts all the critic's mouth specially our own Ali Karimi ( although I was a big fan of him as a player but he needs to undergo serious changes in his behaviour and leave his sissy acts back home). In Queiroz and Teammelli we trust

Comment

This is the biggest match in our history and arguably the hardest one. Boys should give everything they have from the first whistle and fight and we should play our best game as a team against Portugal.
                        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          ditto
                          im getting there hour before the game and taking the next train back to Moscow at 3 am...!!
                          here is to hoping for a joyous and memorable Layover...!
                          IRAN CHIKARESH MIKONEH..!!???????

dameh hardotun garm!

PS: MIBAREMISHOON!!!!!! (to answer your question)

Comment

TEAM MELLI

Comment

I hope will win on monday. But Portugal is not going to be easy as well. I really like to see Ronaldo going home! But we need to score atleast 2 or more. We saw how Ronaldo easy can make it against Spain 3x and Morocco 1 time in the 3th minutes and the winning goal. We must all defend Ronaldo on Monday and not let him to score. a draw 0:0 would mean we out only a WIN can help us. I hope inshalah we make it.. I hope Monday we not going to play all defending style because we need a win. If we WIN it will be HISTORICAL for us and suprise the World and it will be the first time in our history to go next round of the World Cup. Even if Morocco wins Spain and we WIN Portugal we can finish as number 1 in our group of death! and then we really have shocked the WORLD!

Comment

Working...
                              X