Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IRAN to win PORTUGAL Support Thread! YES WE CAN! YES WE WILL!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With this wonderful and hopeful atmosphere that has been created among the Iranian football fans around the world, let us hope that Iran will deliver the much necessary result of earning the three points against Portugal tomorrow.

Comment

LETS GO!!! GO TM!!!!

DOO DOOROO DOODOO IRAN!

HAMEH BAHAAM!

CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Just thinking about the moment we beat Portugal brings tears to my eyes. The pride and love of my country Iran has always been there and always will be, but it will be multiplied one hundred fold if we do what everyone says we can't! Parcham balast!
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

The closer the game gets the more I feel we can pull this off.

Comment

ایران
            چکارش
            میکنه؟
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I have never seen a Team Melli so united, so motivated, so young, so physically strong, so talented, so hard-working, so focused and so superbly coached. I am here in Saransk with my family and I am ready to loose my voice again! We were very close to the pitch against Spain and we were all so touched, moved and inspired by their amazing work. It is a totally unique experience when you see them work so well and in unison with such splendid technique. In my view, they all deserved a 10. Team Melli will create one of the wonders of football history tonight by beating Portugal 2-1 and I will be truly honored to cheer them with all my strength from the stands.
              One nation, 80 million people, one heartbeat!
              Go Team Melli!

Comment

Guys as an England fan (and Iran fan) I can tell you Portugal are a dirty dirty team of dirty players. There's no team I detest more than Portugal, and no player that is more unlikable than Ronaldo.

If we don't lose through skill, these guys will wind us up and get us a dodgy red card.

Iran play like a team of men. It's a rough game and the boys know how to play it. I just worry that that sort of thing is exactly what the Portuguese players will thrive on with their play acting.

Unfortunately we've embarrassed ourselves with ridiculous play acting too, but no team is as good as Portugal in this regard - they clearly go to a better acting school than we do!

-

As for pure football, Portugal are actually not a very good team. They've only been successful by the number of fouls they convince the ref to give them and having Ronaldo. Spain are a much stronger team and I think if we shut down Ronaldo (but be careful he'll look for penalties and red cards against our physical players!) and counter we may have a chance.
                Come on Iran!

Comment

We will do it. I have [emoji817]% faith.

I never considered the Spain game, any point was just a bonus. This is the one I'm confident we'll win.

Iran - Portugal 1-0

Skickat från min Pixel XL via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sam khan View Post
                    Guys as an England fan (and Iran fan) I can tell you Portugal are a dirty dirty team of dirty players. There's no team I detest more than Portugal, and no player that is more unlikable than Ronaldo.
                    If we don't lose through skill, these guys will wind us up and get us a dodgy red card.
                    Iran play like a team of men. It's a rough game and the boys know how to play it. I just worry that that sort of thing is exactly what the Portuguese players will thrive on with their play acting.
                    Unfortunately we've embarrassed ourselves with ridiculous play acting too, but no team is as good as Portugal in this regard - they clearly go to a better acting school than we do!
                    -
                    As for pure football, Portugal are actually not a very good team. They've only been successful by the number of fouls they convince the ref to give them and having Ronaldo. Spain are a much stronger team and I think if we shut down Ronaldo (but be careful he'll look for penalties and red cards against our physical players!) and counter we may have a chance.
                    Come on Iran!
                    WRONG THREAD!

As i said earlier this is not a game discussion thread!
                    PLUS we DID NOT waste or embarrassed ourselves, if you refer the Spain game, where Costa DID STEP on Beiranvands foot, where aftermath pictures clearly show but live tv Cameras didn't!

BACK TO TOPIC:

IRAAAANNNN!!!

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

ایران
                      چکارش
                      میکنه؟

surakh surakhesh mikoneh!

Comment

1 hour to go... Doo DooRoo DooDoo IRAN...Doo DooRoo DooDoo IRAN!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X