Thank you, Team Melli!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Team Melli!

Guys, this was an incredible World Cup for Team Melli and the country of Iran as a whole.

Please refrain from complaining about refs, Taremi's miss, or FIFA corruption. At the end of the day, nothing is perfect and you have to play with the cards you are dealt.

That being said, my God am I proud to be an Iranian. Drawn into the toughest group of the tournament and almost sending Portugal home on a last second effort... wow. Can you believe this is Team Melli we are talking about?

Afarin bacheha, afarin!
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

I completely agree with you. I have been crying for more than one hour now, on and off, after the game ended. I screamed so loud like never before when I thought that shot from Taremi went in, would have been the best day of my life. They made us all proud, and shut down all the haters and critics.

This team is my life, I follow them like nothing else, and these boys give me so much joy in life. Team Melli, asheghetam!

Now, my heart is crying when I see this..

Comment

THANK YOU TEAM-MELLI OF IRAN YOU HAVE MAKE US PROUD AND WAS NOT LUCKY BUT NEXT WORLD CUP IT WILL BE OUR LUCK!
      I AM PROUD GUYS WE GOT 4 POINTS OUT OF GROUP OF DEATH. We had no prepairing well and all the International World thought we had no chance. Even German TV online said we had the best of Portugal game and we deseverd to go round of 16! I am proud of the boys. We have to practice to make goals for World Cup 2022 and CQ can start by now.

I am proud of our keeper Beiravand stopping Ronaldo GOAL was best ever in history for Iranian keeper! Mirzapoor 2006 did not stop Ronaldo GOAL

IT WAS THE BEST EVER WORLD CUP 2018 IN HISTORY WITH 4 POINTS (WORLD CUP 98 ONLY 3 POINTS) NEXT WORLD CUP IS ROUND OF 16

We can be even one time win the World Cup guys we playing excelent. Even my 5 friends they are full-German was very suprised what they have seen. One of them was professional footbnaller and he was very suprised of Iran. My friends where happy for me and Iran.. they never expected Iran like this. I am sad Morocco did not win otherwise we where in the round of 16! and it is sad Iran not made it 2:1 winning goal

We have a team now that can WIN the Asian Cup 2019! Iran will be the winners

Comment

They were put in the hardest group and nobody sold their face to the fight. Congratulations to morteza pouralingaji who left ronaldo in the pocket, the only one who managed to do this and the best center of the group stage.

He did not lose with the European Champion, and in the end almost took all three points. No one wanted Iran in Russia, but against all adversity was present, it no longer matters the bruises, cotevoladas, and video referee. Iran has done its best, the Asian Cup 2015 is coming to face with the same strength. And this team is very young and talented, in this market there is much talent for exploring and evolving in football. Attention to this generation in 2022.

Congratulations to the professionalism of Morocco, and thanks to Spain and Portugal, it was a unique opportunity for Iran to compete and play shoulder to shoulder with these two good selections.

All for Team Melli 🇮🇷

Comment

Thank you Team Melli. You did great and made our country proud.

It was also good to see that in Russia [some Ossetians and Tajikistani] were supporting Team Melli. When I was watching the match live on TV I saw Flags of Alania-Ossetia and Tajikistan in Iranian supporters section at different parts of the stadium. Did anyone else saw them as well?

I was very surprised as I expected them not to support Team Melli.

Comment

I'm content with this world cup... we should expect .ore moving forward
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Well done TM. The most disciplined and hard working TM ever....
              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Working...
              X