Next step: Win the Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran now have very strong team so i am very optimistic about our chances.

we have a good team but Aus and Japan are no jokes.

we should target to win it of course

Comment

We should definitely get at least semis, or quarters if we face a tough team then all bets are off.

No Pooladi to ruin our chances against a subpar Iraq team this time.

Comment

This IRANIAN TEAM will WIN the Asian Cup! Have my word with Carlos Quiroz

Comment

Damn i wanna play against Aus and saudi so much. I wanna see us kicking them out of the tournament with lots of goals. Both AUS and saudi are no where near our level .

Comment

We need to work on our finishing tbh but we have a great chance.

Comment

F*** that tournament.
              I don't expect anything from a AFC run tournament in a fake country.

Comment

First of all let's see if CQ is going to be there!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyOscy View Post
                  We should definitely get at least semis, or quarters if we face a tough team then all bets are off.

No Pooladi to ruin our chances against a subpar Iraq team this time.
                  Pooladi did not ruin our chances! I know it's always the easier route to scapegoat X player, but come on let's be reasonable here.

Comment

We need to win Asian cup. It would do wonders for us. It would continue what we started in the past couple wc's, get international respect. It would help players' confidence. And being able to play confederation's cup a year before the wc would be amazing prep for us.

Just give CQ a lifetime contract already. Let's do this. The future is bright! (As long as IFF doesn't fuck it up).

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                      Pooladi did not ruin our chances! I know it's always the easier route to scapegoat X player, but come on let's be reasonable here.
                      He stuck his foot in, then he feigned injury, then he ignored ref's orders and warnings. All 3 of those are yellow card offences alone. There's a reason he never played for Iran again.

I've never scapegoated a player. Usually the blame goes toward the manager ultimately. But there is no forgiving those actions, and I doubt Carlos told him to do that.

Comment

the asian cup is not easy to win

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyOscy View Post
                          He stuck his foot in, then he feigned injury, then he ignored ref's orders and warnings. All 3 of those are yellow card offences alone. There's a reason he never played for Iran again.
                          I've never scapegoated a player. Usually the blame goes toward the manager ultimately. But there is no forgiving those actions, and I doubt Carlos told him to do that.
                          no dude ronaldo and others do that all the time specially in this world cup, that wasnt pouladis fault, the ref was a dick,,,,

Comment

Iran can win it. Our Futsal keeps winning the Cup.

I agree, Iran need to score from its chances. Overall, Iran has a good team.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                              no dude ronaldo and others do that all the time specially in this world cup, that wasnt pouladis fault, the ref was a dick,,,,
                              How is his own decisions not his own fault? How does Ronaldo doing it make it BETTER?

If it was an Iraqi player doing it and he didn't get a yellow, this board would be moaning for years about how the biased ref rigged the game and screwed Iran for not giving the Iraqi a second yellow for THREE incidents!

Comment

Working...
                              X