Next step: Win the Asian Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyOscy View Post
    How is his own decisions not his own fault? How does Ronaldo doing it make it BETTER?
    If it was an Iraqi player doing it and he didn't get a yellow, this board would be moaning for years about how the biased ref rigged the game and screwed Iran for not giving the Iraqi a second yellow for THREE incidents!
    Aha what is the point in rep, when only 1 rep can give someone -10909338 points for making a really good point in this quote?

If you disagree, reply and discuss why or move on, don't hide behind a rep button that doesn't do anything.

Comment

Do not get your hopes high! Our Team Melli will face more bias refereeing and VAR behind-the-scenes decisions. The tournament being hosted in the UAE, expect Saudi Arabia, UAE or Iraq to win the tournament.
      Their preferred winning teams have already been decided just the path awaits them

Get prepared for Iran going out at the Quarter Finals.

Comment

Saudi Arabia will spend hundreds of millions to deny Iran a title on Arab soil!

Comment

He stuck his foot in, then he feigned injury, then he ignored ref's orders and warnings. All 3 of those are yellow card offences alone. There's a reason he never played for Iran again.

I've never scapegoated a player. Usually the blame goes toward the manager ultimately. But there is no forgiving those actions, and I doubt Carlos told him to do that.
          Mate you say Ronaldo punching a player is not a red card offence, but Pouladi accidentally putting his foot in is suddenly a yellow? Learn to be a man of your words and not be subjective to change so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            Mate you say Ronaldo punching a player is not a red card offence, but Pouladi accidentally putting his foot in is suddenly a yellow? Learn to be a man of your words and not be subjective to change so easily.
            Me saying both were yellow card offences means I'm being consistent...

I ask nicely: please concentrate more on discussion, and actually following it, than targeting people you disagree with over different threads and being slanderous toward them for no reason. The board will look bad otherwise.

Comment

Me saying both were yellow card offences means I'm being consistent...

I ask nicely: please concentrate more on discussion, and actually following it, than targeting people you disagree with over different threads and being slanderous toward them for no reason. The board will look bad otherwise.
              I am 100% sure if our player did what Ronaldo did today and got a red card for it you would say they deserved that red card.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                I am 100% sure if our player did what Ronaldo did today and got a red card for it you would say they deserved that red card.
                I could certainly see why a red would be given, but I feel a yellow is also understandable.

You keep changing the subject in attempts to find some sort of hole in my character or inconsistency in my opinion, like me disagreeing with you must be a conspiracy and I'm just making it up to disagree with you, rather than it being my unbiased view. Following me across threads just because we disagree about something... this is not good...

Comment

Not gonna happen unless we have players that actually know how to score.

Comment

I think we have the team to win this tournament but I am not holding my breath on that as there are non-footballing elements that always stops our senior squad to achieve bigger things.
                    We’ve seen that in Asia - we saw that last night - we saw that against Spain. Despite all the odds, Team Meli did so well, great job boys, great job CQ
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

No incentive to win Asian Cup now though

Comment

I could certainly see why a red would be given, but I feel a yellow is also understandable.

You keep changing the subject in attempts to find some sort of hole in my character or inconsistency in my opinion, like me disagreeing with you must be a conspiracy and I'm just making it up to disagree with you, rather than it being my unbiased view. Following me across threads just because we disagree about something... this is not good...
                        Take some tome and read the rules. In a situation like that it’s either red or nothing. So no, a yellow would not be given and therefore not understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                          Take some tome and read the rules. In a situation like that it’s either red or nothing. So no, a yellow would not be given and therefore not understandable.
                          Once you apologise for your insulting, negative, condescending and aggressive behaviour, I would appreciate you showing me the rules on this.

Comment

We have the team to do it but it’s a lot more complicated than that as we all know....we’re talking about the Arab football confederation here which does not want to see Iran lift the trophy.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iran is one of the favorites like always but there are many good teams

Comment

i really hope the fifa confederations cup isn't tossed out. it'll run the risk of diluting the value of winning the asian (or CONCACAF, or Copa America) cup. it would be a damn shame if all the confederations (aussies, japan, SK) sent their U-23 teams...not only is the asian cup a huge source of joy for us outside of the world cup, but this is also our best chance to win it in 40 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X