Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[WATCH] CQ's post-match press conference after IRN-POR was EPIC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[WATCH] CQ's post-match press conference after IRN-POR was EPIC!

If there was any doubt that CQ has gone to bat for Iran every single chance he gets, then watch this post-match conference. CQ's opening remarks and responses to the first 2 questions from the press were spoken like a lion defending a nation. Naming streets after him and dedicating a statue to him in Iran, would only begin to repay what this man has put on the line for Iran. He went against his own country's press and even Ronaldo to argue for Iran's rights in the game.

CQ, I can't say this enough: thank you for what you have done for TM, Iran, and 80 million people. You deserve every rial and more.

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/videos...n-1-1-portugal

Only respect for this legend in our football...

Comment

Respecting CQ For ever!

Comment

What a great man! I hope will stay till World Cup 2022 with Iran. He is right about all the video-refering and referee. Iran deseverded more than this. FIFA has to take actions. I believe we have a good futhere until World Cup 2022 with Carlos.

Comment

Just make him president already

Comment

Very few people on this planet can consistently speak the truth. Carlos is one of these men.
            Thank you
            Thank you for staying with us when no one else would
            Thank you for dealing with all the back door Iran BS
            Thank you for enduring the harsh words of my country men
            Thank you for seeing the light in our darkness
            Thank you for always seeking the truth
            Thank you for your sacrifices, on and off the pitch
            Thank you Carlos Queiroz, I will remember your till my dying breath
            Thank you.

Comment

CQ for supreme leader

Comment

There are no words that can adequately express the amount of gratitude and love I have for this man for the way he has lead and coached Team Melli. It is immeasurable.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

man I wish we could've sign foreign president and leader for our country ! 3 Foreigners have totally changed our football and even sport !

Sir Lord Carlos Queiroz - Branko And Schaefer !

Comment

I had no idea CQ had applied for the Cameroon coaching job back in April.

Comment

Can’t put in words how proud and amazed I am by our Team Melli. Not because they fought a good fight against giants like Spain and Portugal; No, because they perfectly represented a nation refusing to surrender in the face of constant bullying, bigotry and sanctions, mirroring a proud people whose bleeding heads remain unbowed. Bacheha Motchakerim 🇮🇷

Comment

Well done to CQ for getting us a respectable result, but he made some obvious errors in his substitutions in both Spain and Portugal games , and should have never invited Ashkan.

He's a good coach but not without obvious faults.

Let's see what he can do at the Asian Cup.

Comment

Cyrus the great. Xerxes. Rostam. Ibn Sina. OMAR Khayam Ferdowsi. Carlos Qeuiroz

Comment

It is beyond belief that he put up with so much shit over the past 8 years and remained loyal to us.
                            We are so fortunate to have had such an intelligent and cultured man leading our team.

Queiroz has unfinished business with Iran and the World Cup. He has to take us to the last 16 in 2022.

Comment

Working...
                            X