Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get QUEIROZ atleast!! a 4 year contract!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ pissed

To me, I CQ might be a little pissed off that IFF just doesn't offer him a full 4 year contract until the next World Cup 2022. We have coaches like A. Wenger who coached Arsenal from 1996-2018, who were offered long term contracts....CQ also has a life to plan.... and 6 months may not be enough for long term planning and he could just as easy be insulted with the fact that "all of this work should not give me 6 months more, but 4 years more." and then everything might be off the table. LETS PRAY I AM WRONG.

Comment

Kariman48

I promise you they have already agreed and signed another

4 year contract , faghat alaan sedasho dar memiyaran 👍👊👌💪🇮🇷

Comment

Not sure if this has already been posted. But in a pre-world cup Shahdad Rohani concert in Tehran, Carlos Queiroz was invited, and Shahdad Rohani tributed a piece to CQ:

Comment

Am I the only guy that thinks CQ should go after the Asian Cup?6

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
            Am I the only guy that thinks CQ should go after the Asian Cup?6
            Because the last time Iran reached the Asian cup final was in 1976, the criterion for CQ to extend his contract beyond this up coming Asian Cup must be reaching that final game period.
            Anything less than that will be considered a failure, and will indeed be time for IFF and CQ to part ways.
            So you are not alone in thinking that way.

Comment

He's yet to really fail in 7 years. Short of failing to make it out the group ahead of Vietnam, there's really not a lot the man can do to make any sane person think he should be got rid of. 7 years of relentless progress has afforded him one bad tournament, not that he'll even need it 😎

Comment

Working...
              X