Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    Sorry beiranvand.
    Sorry rezaein.
    Sorry ebrahimi
    Sorry amiri
    Sorry ansarifard

Not sorry taremi.. please retire from international play
    Sorry cq for any of my country men if they ever doubted you
    Why not Taremi? As much as I think he should have scored, ESPECIALLY against Spain, he gave it his all, they all did. We saw how hard it was on him in the end!

Comment

Kind of easy to sit at home and criticize. How about CR missing a penalty?

Taremi has missed many good chances similar to when he played at Persepolis.

Yes, BIG thank you to coaching staff and players.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        Why not Taremi? As much as I think he should have scored, ESPECIALLY against Spain, he gave it his all, they all did. We saw how hard it was on him in the end!
        Cuz this is war and there is no excuse for missing 2 goals to give us what we needed.. I apologized to the people who proved me wrong.. not shojaei and not taremi.. nice guys good competitors.. stick to club. Cq bring forward more warriors who have composer
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Not sorry taremi.. please retire from international play
          You make me sick.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
            You make me sick.
            Keep being happy with good efforts but not the results.. cq said himself hed not a loser.. it's time we get the killer instincts
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

gucci has that killer instinct but he spent the tournament getting splinters in his ass. he should have came on, not karim. and eza should have stayed on, sub taremi or amiri.

ghoddos was our x-factor and not used well. he should have started. instead of being subbed for JB, again taremi or amiri should have been the guy coming out. we saw how much impact ghoddos had when he was in the game. he had a decent effort at the top of the 18, while guys like azmoun and amiri had chances to pull the trigger, but one missed horribly and the other didn't even shoot.

ghoddos and jb should be playing with each other, not subbed for each other.

its like in the old days, karimi and kia played together, they weren't subbed for each other and boy did they tear down the other teams

MiMo should have started too, quresma worked hajsafi all game
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Keep being happy with good efforts but not the results.. cq said himself hed not a loser.. it's time we get the killer instincts
                We didn't lose.

We drew the European champions.

Nobody's gonna have a killer instinct if you drop them at 25 years old for missing a last-second chance in the biggest match of their career and an entire country's history.

Comment

The real reason we didn't advance to the round of 16 is because DjPedram didn't make his poll thread like he promised

Lol im just joking we love u bro

Comment

Working...
                  X