Average Age Of Our Starting Lineup Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Average Age Of Our Starting Lineup Today

Was a just a little over 25.5 yo. And we have good to great replacements for the oldest of these players.

Beiranvand 25
    Ramin 28 (?)
    M Hosseini 22
    PAG 26
    Ehsan 28 (MilMo 24)
    Ezatollahi 21
    Ebrahimi 30 (Chesmi 24, Karimi 24)
    Amiri 30 (Ghoddos 24, Torabi 23, Shekari 20)
    Taremi 25
    Jahanbakhsh 24
    Azmoun 23

Of course I'm disappointed beyond belief, but also very hopeful for the next 4 years, and just wishful with all my being that IFF does whatever they need to bring back CQ and his staff for one last 4 year cycle.

Yes, although keep in mind some of these players will be gone and new stars will suddenly appear. It might be that Azmoun for example never fulfills his potential and falls away, or we have a new keeper, or the team is built around Ghoddos who becomes our 'Iranian Messi'.

A lot can change... or sometimes nothing at all!

Comment

Cheshmi is 24?? damn guy looks 30+

Comment

I was also thinking about who would replace Rezaeian at RB. Any prospects?

Comment

[QUOTE=arash123;2569245]I was also thinking about who would replace Rezaeian at RB. Any prospects?[/QUOTE

Sadegh Moharrami

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
            He'll only be 32 in 4 years if he ages well he can still be there. Look at Dani Alves for example.

Comment

lol U serious?

Comment

A very young team and the likes of Rezaei, Gholizadeh, Nourafkan and Shekari weren't even invited yet. Trust me, if we keep Queiroz it will be a legendary 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  lol U serious?
                  I'm not at all knocking on Ramin's play if that's what you were thinking.

Comment

Sadegh Moharrami[/QUOTE]

Did he officially move to Dinamo Zagreb yet?

Comment

The team will be in their peak years at the next World Cup.

Comment

I'm not at all knocking on Ramin's play if that's what you were thinking.
                        why would you replace him then?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          why would you replace him then?
                          CQ has been trending down with age as we have seen with this World Cup. A 32 year old Ramin may not be the top choice by 2022

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            A very young team and the likes of Rezaei, Gholizadeh, Nourafkan and Shekari weren't even invited yet. Trust me, if we keep Queiroz it will be a legendary 2022.
                            How do you rate these 4 players? What can we expect from them/why the hype?

Comment

Working...
                            X