Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Travelers - Russia & Hospitality & World Cup Mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup Travelers - Russia & Hospitality & World Cup Mode?

How was your experience?
    Russia & World Cup - Exceed my expectation
    0%
    Russia & World Cup - Average
    0%
    Russia & World Cup - below my expectation
    0%

The poll is expired.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

HES BACK!!! ALL IS GOOD!!! WE MISSED YOU!!!

Comment

Now you decide to create a poll? I know you were in Russia but damn Pedaram we sure could have use your polls for the Spain and Portugal game...

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram
        How was your experience?
        YOU F'ED US BUDDY
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Anyway, we are the underdogs!

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram
            How was your experience?
            Pedram - i wrote a lengthy "thank you" in the whatsApp thread yesterday, but in case you missed it (and because I want the PFDC community to know)

You are an asset to the global TM support brigade, my friend. For those who don't know, Pedram created a 300-person whatsapp group that was incredibly helpful for those in attendance in Russia. He spent a ton of time responding to (often stupid) questions from our hamvatans, helping organize us, and helping those in need (ie missed trains/flights, issues with FanID, etc). my russia trip would have been completely different (and worse) without it!

Comment

Glad I was able to help out my fellow Iranians. It was great meeting many of you in person. It was my pleasure to celebrate this memory lane with every single one of you.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                Pedram - i wrote a lengthy "thank you" in the whatsApp thread yesterday, but in case you missed it (and because I want the PFDC community to know)

You are an asset to the global TM support brigade, my friend. For those who don't know, Pedram created a 300-person whatsapp group that was incredibly helpful for those in attendance in Russia. He spent a ton of time responding to (often stupid) questions from our hamvatans, helping organize us, and helping those in need (ie missed trains/flights, issues with FanID, etc). my russia trip would have been completely different (and worse) without it!
                Dame DJPedram garm!

Comment

Russia was Amazing!!! I wish I was still there for the world cup.

Comment

Thank you based DJPedram

Comment

My experience in Russia was definetly better than Brazil. I felt so much more safer and to my surprise people spoke english quite well in restaraunts and hotels where in brazil people barely spoke any.

Fan ID was a great addition to this world cup and had great benefits such as free visa and free use of public transport which was exteremly helpful and it should be a requirement for all host nations to have it and offer such services to those who attend the world cup.

Comment

I love Russia I am leaving tommorow just the language was a issue especially getting tickets for trains was a major problem but overall I am happy since iran played well

Comment

Did you meet new friends?

Comment

Greats news for everyone who liked it there and plans to go back before the end of the year. Visa-free travel to Russia (no limit on entry) until the end of the year for all Fan ID holders !!

Foreign Fan ID holders to be granted multiple visa-free entry to Russia till year end

MOSCOW, July 15. /TASS/. Foreign holders of Fan IDs they used to attend matches of the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia will be granted multiple visa-free entry to Russia till the end of the current year, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday.

"I think we will do the following: foreign fans who have Fan IDs will be granted visa-free entry to Russia till the end of this year, multiple, and I repeat, visa-free entry," he said, adding he hopes foreign fans will use this possibility.
                            http://tass.com/sport/1013281

Comment

Russia was amazing, Great host, friendly people, amazing venues, great WC, fantastic food and so much more.

Comment

Working...
                              X