X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armen View Post
    John Duerden gives his opinion on the whole Azmoun saga:

http://www.foxsportsasia.com/footbal...-azmoun-alone/
    How about our boy Sardar Azmoun grows thicker skin and not let a bunch of trolls bother and distract him? Instead of turning all those negative comments into fuel to propel himself even higher, he is letting it drag him down.

Comment

Sardar just needs two things

- To know that we support him
      - To get off or ignore social media

Comment

Would I be in the wrong for not supporting Azmoun if he chooses to stay in Russia? I mean just get out of there! Go to AZ for all I care, just leave! Otherwise we just may need to have his striker position challenged by another striker. (Maybe Allahyar? Rezaei?)

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Would I be in the wrong for not supporting Azmoun if he chooses to stay in Russia? I mean just get out of there! Go to AZ for all I care, just leave! Otherwise we just may need to have his striker position challenged by another striker. (Maybe Allahyar? Rezaei?)
          You wouldn’t, matter of a fact I’m in the same boat. I can’t support complacency. I’m already getting annoyed with his childish behavior and bipolar mood swings. He reminds me of my ex If he keeps this up then we should forget about him. Jersey shore just came back so I’ll get my entertainment there. We as a fan base have been on a dry spell since 1978 and are desperate for a title, not a few Instagram likes or a kid that doesn’t know how to handle criticism
          SHOW TIME!

Comment

"Love me for who I am"

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
              "Love me for who i am"
              Fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                How about our boy Sardar Azmoun grows thicker skin and not let a bunch of trolls bother and distract him? Instead of turning all those negative comments into fuel to propel himself even higher, he is letting it drag him down.
                The game of football in its best and its most complicated form where all of the human emotions as the coach, the player, and the fan are expressed, is without a doubt in the World Cup because the presence of the respectable country is at stake. No other footballing tournament nor other sporting event come close to the drama that gets displayed while it is in progress.
                In that extreme environment, and after giving and trying his best for his beloved country at the precious age of 23, Sardar Azmoun overwhelmingly gets criticized for not doing more than he has already given one hundred percent.
                And so, during these vulnerable and difficult times and moments, giving up and quitting seems to be the only solution.
                However, what can revitalize the broken spirit of a National soldier, is through more patience and understanding of his situation which I hope you will be able to do.

Comment

Savage:
                  حمله تند کارشناس تلویزیون به سردار آزمون.پوشیدن پیراهن تیم ملی لیاقت می خواهد و نیازی بهت ندارد

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    Savage:
                    حمله تند کارشناس تلویزیون به سردار آزمون.پوشیدن پیراهن تیم ملی لیاقت می خواهد و نیازی بهت ندارد
                    Too lazy to read in Persian, hence taking my 2 minutes to read lol

Can u translate?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Too lazy to read in Persian, hence taking my 2 minutes to read lol

Can u translate?
                      Roughly translates to: TV Pundit aggressively bashes Sardar. Wearing a TM jersey requires merit and it doesn't need you(Sardar).

Comment

Savage:
                        Savage indeed.
                        Someone has to remind these guys that after being heavily criticized by the public and the media for failing to win the Copa America in 2016, even Messi announced his retirement from the National team which he later decided to come back.
                        So these emotional breakdowns which can be extremely overwhelming, can happen to anyone.

Comment

Savage:
                          This was amazing khiabani’s analogy was perfectly put damesh garm
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Khiabani > the rest

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                              Unbelievable... Dont be surprised if Taremi is next..
                              You called it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                You called it.
                                You nearly gave me a heart attack bumping this thread the night before the match
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X