No announcement yet.

Sardar Azmoun retires from TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is quite an interesting one, the timing is pure coincidence as yesterday I mentioned in the Taremi thread that we have a tendency to over react and throw our players under the bus when our players make a mistake or a judgment call that is not agreed with.

The football world is a fickle one , opinions can change within seconds. This situation and others that have happened give me reason to believe that by the next international break all will be ok with the national team again.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      This thread is quite an interesting one, the timing is pure coincidence as yesterday I mentioned in the Taremi thread that we have a tendency to over react and throw our players under the bus when our players make a mistake or a judgment call that is not agreed with.

The football world is a fickle one , opinions can change within seconds. This situation and others that have happened give me reason to believe that by the next international break all will be ok with the national team again.
      Halet khoobeh dadash? Moshkel kam dareem keh hala delemoon ham yeh dafeh deegeh bereezeh paaeen!

Go Sardar!

Comment

aaamooo akhe in che kaaarieeehhhhhhh??????? melaton dari sekteh midi

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          Halet khoobeh dadash? Moshkel kam dareem keh hala delemoon ham yeh dafeh deegeh bereezeh paaeen!

Go Sardar!
          Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          aaamooo akhe in che kaaarieeehhhhhhh??????? melaton dari sekteh midi
          Fekr nemikonam taraf Farsi balad bashe.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            eh pas ageh khasim behesh fosh bedim be finglish fosh bedim nemifahme jk jk

Comment

I know what is being said.

Comment

I know what is being said.

Comment

Comment

Dadash Mehdi oh dasteh kam gereftee Leicester jaan Saakeneh eengleeseh vali eerooni debsheh baba

Go Sardar!

Comment

Working...
                    X