• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branko to coach Iraq?

تماس فدراسیون فوتبال عراق با برانکو برای جام ملت*های آسیا

https://www.farsnews.com/news/139704...B3%DB%8C%D8%A7

Fake news!

Send Pranko, The Red team, all it's supporters, all coaches and staff minus the players to some Croat or Iraqi village.
    A*T*T*I*T*U*D*E is EVRYTHING
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-her-swim.html
    or Search Nadya Vessey

Comment

Dude I fuckin wish

Comment

Good. Persepolis can get a real coach, then.

Comment

Branko ta CQ bashe mimone Iran ta KERMRIZI raa edame bede.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Do you promise? Please.....pretty please?

Comment

That would be the best thing for both sides. Branko would be a God in Iraq and would lead them at the Asian Cup. CQ on the other side could get rid of him forever.

Comment

This is another one of those bs stories like the ones about Brangoh being in the running for the Croatian national team. Whoever is this guy's agent has MAJOR connections in Iran, both in the establishment and the sports papers. I've never seen so much hype about a coach in that country. Compare the coverage this guy gets to Schaffer, who has built an even more impressive team in a shorter time. And since my thread about him was locked (!), let me say to the guy that claimed Brangoh is much better than all Iranian coaches: He's better than many of them (because they suck, not because he's great), but by no means all. He's barely better than Ghalenoei and I hate that guy. He's done nothing that other Iranian coaches haven't achieved with Perspolis. He got beaten by Mansourian in three crucial matches in a row. The difference between what this guy actually is and what some Iranians pretend he is is unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                  This is another one of those bs stories like the ones about Brangoh being in the running for the Croatian national team. Whoever is this guy's agent has MAJOR connections in Iran, both in the establishment and the sports papers. I've never seen so much hype about a coach in that country. Compare the coverage this guy gets to Schaffer, who has built an even more impressive team in a shorter time. And since my thread about him was locked (!), let me say to the guy that claimed Brangoh is much better than all Iranian coaches: He's better than many of them (because they suck, not because he's great), but by no means all. He's barely better than Ghalenoei and I hate that guy. He's done nothing that other Iranian coaches haven't achieved with Perspolis. He got beaten by Mansourian in three crucial matches in a row. The difference between what this guy actually is and what some Iranians pretend he is is unbelievable!
                  CQ also said that Branko has inner connections to business deals that he uses by leveraging teams.

He's a fraud - can't wait till this guy leaves Iran. I hope Iraq buy the hype with this guy. He's bad.

Comment

thats all i am praying for day and night

Comment

would be a dream to get revenge on Iraq from AC 15 with Branko as coach. 2 birds with 1 stone
                      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Didn’t he just sign an extension with Persepolis?
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iraq will lose every game

Comment

The choice I think for him is clear
                            In one hand he has perspolis and the country he knows very well

On the other hand he has a war thorn Iraq with a possibility of being fed to lions by ISIS

I think he will remain coaching perspolis
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Hello friends, how are you all?
                              Even though I am a brand new member to this fine Persian Football discussion forum, but I am certain that by now at least some of you know that if there is a discussion about Branko or the way that some of you fine forum members describe him as brangoh, I will be seeing things from the positives that his second spell in Iran and as the head coach of the Perspolis club has brought to the Iranian football in general.
                              Apart from pulling Perspolis out of the bottom of the table when he first took charge of the club 3 years ago and then managing to win the IPL titels 2 years in a row, he is also indirectly responsible for the arrival of Winfred Schafer in the Iranian football as the SS head coach.
                              After Ali Mansour's failures in SS, the management of the club realized that the only way to challenge the successes that Branko was getting with the reds, would be through a successful foreign head coach, thus enter Winfred Schafer.
                              So you see fellows, BRANGOH's presence has not only directly helped the red club, but has also indirectly helped the blue club to be where they are nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                              X