Branko to coach Iraq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
    That would be AMAZING if that retard goes and coaches Iraq. I would love nothing sweeter than for us to get revenge against Iraq by beating them while they are led by Brangoh.
    It would be hitting 2 birds with 1 stone. Iran beating Iraq and CQ beating that weasel Brangoh.
    According to the record that he has achieved with the reds since his return to the Iranian football back in 2015, only a limited informed person in football would call Branko a retard.

Comment

I’m still laughing at how Branko said “Carlos fears Dalic will take his spot as Team Melli Head coach”

Comment

Is there a way that we as fans can help this happen - any good iraqi forums where we can hype up their fans about him?

The day Branko leaves Iranian football will be a day for celebration, perhaps a national holiday...?

Comment

A country led by ISIS + a Spineless Branko ...... gee I wonder what could go wrong
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

He will never go there.

Hich ja garm o narm tar az Iran barash nist.

Comment

Originally posted by Irandoust View Post
              According to the record that he has achieved with the reds since his return to the Iranian football back in 2015, only a limited informed person in football would call Branko a retard.
              And I won't even discuss how you have pronounced his first name.
              With a type of name that you carry as your username as well as your profile picture, I would choose my words a bit more carefully in describing my thoughts and feelings if I were you.
              boro baba toam, hamash tarafe ien martikeye moftkhoro migiri, who the f cares about perspolis anymore when they are trying to block TM from success.. i can say i don't care at all and hope they fail in champions league, and by the way.. Brangoh will see how many people will turn their back on him with more foreign coaches coming in Iran, Tractor sazi has a nice coach also this season.. brangoh is just a little bit better than vatani coaches.. now with more foreign coaches his true colors will show!!

Comment

If this happens:

To Mr. Branko: Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

To Iraq Soccer fans: Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

With a type of name that you carry as your username as well as your profile picture, I would choose my words a bit more carefully in describing my thoughts and feelings if I were you.
                  Big deal? Ghalenoei has won three league titles with Esteghlal and two with Sepahan and nobody will hesitate calling him a retard. You talk as if winning the PGL with Persepolis is an achievement in football

Comment

Would love to see it.

CQ parks bus versus Iraq. Branko with a limited attacking plan tries to breach it. Iran gets one counter and scores. Iraq registers 0 shots on target.

The biggest F.U. football can deliver

Comment

First of all.... HAHAHAHAHAHHA get out of your feelings man.

Secondly, I could give 2 ***** about the reds. Also did you forget how hapless and pathetic they looked in last years AFC CL? Also, do you think winning the PGL is some huge accomplishment? Especially if you are leading a big name club with all of its advantages?

Brangoh is the same effn weasel who led TM in the 2006 WC with awful results and after his failure, that weasel even refused to come back to Iran with the team and face the music. He is an absolute weasel and a coward.

Are you a delusional perspolis fan that places the club ahead of the country or perhaps Bragoh is a family member? LOL, it must be one of the two because I dont know why else would someone get to caught up in their feelings over some random internet user's (me) post about Brangoh?

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                        Big deal? Ghalenoei has won three league titles with Esteghlal and two with Sepahan and nobody will hesitate calling him a retard. You talk as if winning the PGL with Persepolis is an achievement in football
                        Hi there, how are you?
                        Even though the PGL is not exactly La Liga, but as an Iranian football fan, I follow each season with interest and curiosity.
                        Coaches like Ghalenoei, Ali Daei, Majid Jalali and etc are useful for the Iranian football in general.
                        In his second spell in Iran, Brankoh has been very useful to the Iranian football because he directly had a positive impact on the red club by delivering results, and , had an indirect positive impact on the blue team for forcing their management to hire a good foreign coach in order to counter the results that the red were getting with Brankoh in charge.
                        Your last comment could be compared to an argument that a Portuguese or a Spanish fan would make to an Iranian fan by telling him that You talk as if earning 4 points and finishing 3rd in group B is an achievement in football and then

Comment

Hi there, how are you?
                          Even though the PGL is not exactly La Liga, but as an Iranian football fan, I follow each season with interest and curiosity.
                          Coaches like Ghalenoei, Ali Daei, Majid Jalali and etc are useful for the Iranian football in general.
                          In his second spell in Iran, Brankoh has been very useful to the Iranian football because he directly had a positive impact on the red club by delivering results, and , had an indirect positive impact on the blue team for forcing their management to hire a good foreign coach in order to counter the results that the red were getting with Brankoh in charge.
                          Your last comment could be compared to an argument that a Portuguese or a Spanish fan would make to an Iranian fan by telling him that You talk as if earning 4 points and finishing 3rd in group B is an achievement in football and then
                          No you can't make that comparison because that has no relevance to Iran and Iranian football. We are talking levels of coaches and yes, I would always take the coach who had a team like Iran 1 point off two of the best teams in the world, in the most important competition in world football, rather than a coach whose only achievement has been winning a quite frankly low level Asian league two times. So no, what I said is nothing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                            No you can't make that comparison because that has no relevance to Iran and Iranian football. We are talking levels of coaches and yes, I would always take the coach who had a team like Iran 1 point off two of the best teams in the world, in the most important competition in world football, rather than a coach whose only achievement has been winning a quite frankly low level Asian league two times. So no, what I said is nothing like that.
                            It is just a personnel thing then.
                            Because I think winning trophies in professional sport is considered an accomplishment.
                            And to Ghalenoei, Branko as well as their respective fans, winning the PGL means so much to their personnel pride and abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                              First of all.... HAHAHAHAHAHHA get out of your feelings man.
                              Secondly, I could give 2 ***** about the reds. Also did you forget how hapless and pathetic they looked in last years AFC CL? Also, do you think winning the PGL is some huge accomplishment? Especially if you are leading a big name club with all of its advantages?
                              Brangoh is the same effn weasel who led TM in the 2006 WC with awful results and after his failure, that weasel even refused to come back to Iran with the team and face the music. He is an absolute weasel and a coward.
                              Are you a delusional perspolis fan that places the club ahead of the country or perhaps Bragoh is a family member? LOL, it must be one of the two because I dont know why else would someone get to caught up in their feelings over some random internet user's (me) post about Brangoh?
                              As I was explaining to the respective forum member Saam, I do consider winning the PGL as an accomplishment. Why not? Teams go through a thirty week competition to win that one trophy.
                              The way the reds lost in the last year's CL was nothing to be ashamed of considering four of their main players were missing for those quarter final games. But the reds are right back in the same spot this year, so not much has been lost.
                              Although you and some of the other forum members may not care about the PGl and the Asian CL, there are however many Iranian football fans who do.
                              Branko of 2006 was indeed a bad coach who made too many mistakes with his overall decisions. Branko of today however, appears to have learned from his past mistakes and is without a doubt a better coach.
                              There is nothing abnormal about the red fans placing their club before their country because die hard football fans in general, feel closer to their beloved club than they do to their country. This is how other club fans in other countries mostly feel as well.
                              I am not particularly a red nor a blue fan, but am an Iranian football fan in general.
                              I am however a Branko fan, and this is given.

Comment

As I was explaining to the respective forum member Saam, I do consider winning the PGL as an accomplishment. Why not? Teams go through a thirty week competition to win that one trophy.
                                The way the reds lost in the last year's CL was nothing to be ashamed of considering four of their main players were missing for those quarter final games. But the reds are right back in the same spot this year, so not much has been lost.
                                Although you and some of the other forum members may not care about the PGl and the Asian CL, there are however many Iranian football fans who do.
                                Branko of 2006 was indeed a bad coach who made too many mistakes with his overall decisions. Branko of today however, appears to have learned from his past mistakes and is without a doubt a better coach.
                                There is nothing abnormal about the red fans placing their club before their country because die hard football fans in general, feel closer to their beloved club than they do to their country. This is how other club fans in other countries mostly feel as well.
                                I am not particularly a red nor a blue fan, but am an Iranian football fan in general.
                                I am however a Branko fan, and this is given.
                                A Branko fan?? Im so sorry bro

Comment

Working...
                                X