Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Iran give too much credit to Spain and Portugal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you guys looked at the preparation that Russia had? These are the teams that they played with in the last 2 years and they still used the same tactic that Iran did against Spain and Portugal.

Croatia, England, Portugal, France, Ghana, Belgium, Chile, Mexico, Argentina, Spain , Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      And Uruguay have world class strikers which we don't have, hence they could beat Portugal narrowly instead of drawing them, like we did.
      Comon man! We have the Iranian Messi who actually believes he is similar to Zalatan...so our Zalatan Messi who could afford to retire at 23 wasn't world class enough for you??? 🤣

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Comon man! We have the Iranian Messi who actually believes he is similar to Zalatan...so our Zalatan Messi who could afford to retire at 23 wasn't world class enough for you???
        i lol'd

Comment

yes Logically Portugal and Spain should not have advanced from the group, but iran and morocco couldn’t get the job done

Comment

Agree with the point made here but I like to add another point which is supplementary:
            We have 2 problems: Khod bozrg bini and khod koochak bini. In this cup we did khod koochak bini and did not go for full attack. we were frightened by 3-3 result of portugal and spain. In the other cup a few years ago when we played spain and Portugal we did the opposite and that was khod bozorg bini. we thought we could beat Mexico and Portugal with one old player in the front because he was great once upon time..

Comment

Working...
            X