• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just scored an offside goal. Heyf.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Just scored an offside goal. Heyf.
      Are, yeki digar ham nazdik ba baghale pa bezane to gol amma 10 cm kam avord.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

FT. Lokomotiv 1-0 Kazan, Azmoun played 90 min.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Its too cold this time of the year for Sardar to perform. He has had this problem every single year. He does ok at the beginning of the year then he goes ice cold all season until March when hey weather gets better again. Bottom line is that he needs to get out of Russian and go somewhere where the weather doesn't drop below 0 degree.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Adam har bar teamhaaye Berdijev ra negah mikone az football na-omid mishe.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Good thing is they have their last game before the winter break this weekend and then no matches till March!

Comment

I just hope he will leave Russia this summer as of latest.. He will be 24 by then, not even considered a young talent anymore.

It was a huge mistake to stay in Russia after his great seasons at Rostov..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  I just hope he will leave Russia this summer as of latest.. He will be 24 by then, not even considered a young talent anymore.

It was a huge mistake to stay in Russia after his great seasons at Rostov..
                  Bache nane won’t leave

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Adam har bar teamhaaye Berdijev ra negah mikone az football na-omid mishe.
                    True, except for the 2015-2016 RPL season where he did a great job with FC Rostov.

I also think it could be the pressure from coaching a “supposed” bigger club like Rubin Kazan as opposed to a less known team like FC Rostov. He turned that team around that year and they played an exciting season. Azmoun also did fantastic. He followed Papa Berdy to Rostov. But when Azmoun and Papa Berdy returned to Kazan, things went downhill.
                    Last edited by teammelli91; 12-06-2018, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Sardar not in lineup due to yellow caed accumulation. Shekari on bench.

Comment

suspended, injuried, on bench or out of shape. Welcome to legionnaires' end of 2018

Rubin leading 2/0

Comment

Aroos rafte Gol bechine. I think he is going to retire soon and grow a belly and be a horse salesman

Comment

2-1 win away for rubin. 3 pts off 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              Aroos rafte Gol bechine. I think he is going to retire soon and grow a belly and be a horse salesman

Comment

According to Russian Express, Crystal Palace team manager, Roy Hodgson, wants to purchase Sardar Azmoun in the Winter transfer for €10 million.

به گزارش روسیه اکسپرس ، روی هاجسون، سرمربی تیم کریستال پالاس سردار آزمون را اولویت نخست تیمش در زمستان قرار داده است و این تیم 10 میلیون یورو برای آزمون کنار گذاشته است؛

Comment

Working...
                                X