Reza Shekari @ Rubin Kazan | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Sardar is only as big as fans let him be. As long as criticism doesn't get personal I have no probs with fans calling him out.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    It's been getting personal, that's the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      It's been getting personal, that's the thing.
      That we can't condone. Of course.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        That we can't condone. Of course.

You mean we CAN?

Comment

Why would we want to condone personal attacks?
          You mean we CAN?
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Teammelli91, ur videos are very good, any more links?
            Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Azmoun starting, Shekari on the bench.

Comment

he better score today
                his career going backwards in Russia really fast all the sudden

got Poloz partnering him uptop today, so hopefully they combine like their good ol Rostov days

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  he better score today
                  his career going backwards in Russia really fast all the sudden

got Poloz partnering him uptop today, so hopefully they combine like their good ol Rostov days
                  He's been playing extremely well this season. He's set up Poloz for a few goals. I wouldn't say he's going backwards at all!

Comment

Azmoun with a beautiful one-two assist ...

His 4th assist of the season.

Wish his teammates give him passes that he gives them.

Comment

Azmoun with a nice assist

Comment

He's been playing extremely well this season. He's set up Poloz for a few goals. I wouldn't say he's going backwards at all!
                        nonetheless, his current stats aint anywhere near numbers that would woo a decent western EU club into paying some 8-10Mil that Rubin wants for his transfer this winter, and at the current pace, doubt it would be anything to brag about by the end of the season either for possible next summer transfer..!!
                        i agree that he is hustling and playing hard out this season (a lot more than he did for TM at WC..!) but Rubin's overall offensive tactics (if they even have any??) looks unlikely to help him achieve high double figure goal/assist numbers required for a decent move..!!
                        so far, for the most part, his assist and goals have pretty much come from opposition's mistakes and sloppy give-aways ..!! he can't count on such things for amassing impressive enough striker figures ..!!
                        i suppose, playing for Kazan is a good practice for CQ style football, but FTB even his TM future seems in doubt..!!

Comment

1-1
                          now
                          typically that is the most likely Berdiev Final scoreline..!
                          especially if their opponents be content with a draw and dont push forward too much...!

Comment

Think about it this way, Azmoun has had a hand in 6 of their 10 goals. That’s impressive, 6 in 9 games is no mean feat in such a low scoring league.

Comment

I mean he will be a free agent at the end of the year. So if he can maintain this good form and reach 10 goals as well, then Im sure good teams will be looking to pick him bc for free I doubt you can find a better striker, esp at his age and with his potential

Comment

I think he still has another year left on his Rubin contract after this ..!?
                                Didn’t he sign a three-year contract?

Comment

Working...
                                X