• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun’s play making abilities have always been great
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They just denied Azmoun a goal! The guy stopped it with his hand after Azmoun shot it at goal and the ref said it was a corner ... terrible call! That was going in the back of the net.

Comment

sardar missed an open goal sitter that woulda iced the game 90'

his shot seem to be deflected off of the defender's arm... hand..!! ref gave CK only

Comment

Azmoun scores the winner in the 94th minute!!!

Header ... great!!

Comment

Sardar heads in the winner with last gasp winner

Comment

After the referee robbery that was his shot on net (it was going in) and the guy handed it ... this was so well deserved.

Great game by Azmoun - he was all over and he ices it with ONE Goal and One Assist ... MOTM for sure.

Comment

7 goals he’s had a hand in, wow. He seems to enjoy having someone to play up front with, maybe CQ need to
                Look at playing two up front if Sardar comes back into the team.

Comment

His leaping ability got him that last minute goal ... nice winner. Great for Azmoun!

3 Goals, 4 Assists this year in 9 games.

He had another clean goal denied in this game. Justice he scored.

Comment

Sardaar vaghti khob mipare YEK SAR az harifaash balatare to havaa.

Kesani ke migan ma forwardhaaye behtari dar TM daarim az bikh araban.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Sardar at 3 goals & 4 assists now, meaning he was directly involved in 7 out of only 11 goals Rubin has scored so far this season. Impressive stats, hope he keeps it up. Its really not easy in to score in RPL, especially when you play for a team like Rubin. This could become his best season stats wise.

Comment

Very well deserved winning goal Considering his immense work rate in the 2nd half especially ..!😎💪🏼😎

Had he put in similar effort levels @ WC, he sure coulda/woulda gotten an advance worthy goal for TM as well ..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Why do you always write in Farsi, it's hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Kamelan bahat moafegham.
                            Sardar, at 23 years old, is already 4th highest goal scorer in Teammelli's history (after Daei, Bagheri & Karimi). How we have better strikers than him right now is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Why do you always write in Farsi, it's hilarious!
                              Its persianfootball isnt it I actually enjoy reading his comments.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                                Its persianfootball isnt it I actually enjoy reading his comments.
                                Yes I know, it's fine for me, but there are English members (Especially since ARJ went to Brighton). I don't know why he/she doesn't write in English lol. I'm just curious!

Comment

Working...
                                X