Shojai and Dejagah signed for Teraktor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
    For those of us who cant read farsi, what does it say?
    mostly separatist slogans and hate against the tehran football clubs
    „Ne mutlu türküm diyene“ (How happy is the one who says I am a Turk)
    Yashasin türk milleti
    Yashasin güney Azerbaycan (Long live South azerbaycan with a Separatist motive)
    And not one trace of pro Iranian comments from them, you would think it’s a Turkish club from turkey...
    I do not want to put too much politics into play and as my granddad was Azari himself I do not have a grudge against them.
    Wishing ashkan and masoud a successful season so they can help us at the Asiancup.

Comment

I wish them the best for the last 2-3 years. I cant imagine both playing in 3 Years, Dejagah is very smart

Comment

For the some reason, I have a feeling Tractor will be really good and successful unlike Steel Azin.

They have a good manager, good foreign players, and great home advantage. Things that Steel Azin didn’t have.

All Steel Azin had was couple of washed up players from TM such as Zandi, AK8, Kia, etc

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          For the some reason, I have a feeling Tractor will be really good and successful unlike Steel Azin.

They have a good manager, good foreign players, and great home advantage. Things that Steel Azin didn’t have.

All Steel Azin had was couple of washed up players from TM such as Zandi, AK8, Kia, etc
          Toshack is himself washed up

Comment

Originally posted by RockyStocko View Post
            Yashasin türk milleti
            And not one trace of pro Iranian comments from them, you would think it’s a Turkish club from turkey...
            I do not want to put too much politics into play and as my granddad was Azari himself I do not have a grudge against them.
            Wishing ashkan and masoud a successful season so they can help us at the Asiancup.
            Separatists movements have grown and thrived under IR.

Azeris are very proud Iranians, don't care what a bunch of Teraktor hooligans say.

Comment

Here are my two cents about Tractor and this transfer:

1- Tractor was supposedly "Privatized" when earlier this year Zonoozi, who is a very wealthy businessman, bought the club along with Mashin Sazie and Gostaresh-eh Foolad. Zonoozis are famous in Azerbaijan for their industriousness and wealth. I even had a classmate by that name many years ago at Alborz H.S. in Tehran who was a hardworking and polite guy for a Tehranie all boys H.S. (if you know what I mean ) He was very proud of his Azari heritage but did not come across as prejudice at all. I remember him sharing with excitement about Azari weddings and telling us to make sure we attend one in our lifetime because they are very special. Zonoozi who took over all the clubs owns many businesses including ATA Arilines (https://ataair.ir/) and he is the one who gave the WC airplane to TM with the beautiful Youz painting as a gift. The point is that Tractor is supposedly no longer under RGC (Sepaah). I don't know what went on behind the scenes and what is going on now but considering how much money Zonoozi is pouring into the club (hiring John Toshack plus foreign players from Japan, UK and Ireland and now the bombshell signing two of our most celebrated current TM heroes) it looks like he has control.

2- The club owner seems to be proud of both his Iranian heritage in general and his specific Azari ethnic identity. As other people have said, there are ultra nationalists (Pan-Turkists) in Azerbaijan who show up with separatist banners and chant same type of slogans at the games. While I support the rights of all ethnic minorities to enjoy a certain level of autonomy within the authority of a national government, there is a danger of separatist movements becoming violent and jeopardizing the national and territorial integrity of Iran. At the same time, ethnocentrism and out-right racist behavior against our Azari compatriots only damages our unity as a nation. A clear example is all the jokes against Azaris (and other ethnicities in Iran) that only damage the unity of all Iranians regardless of their backgrounds. While at Russia for the games I experienced flavors of Pan-Turkism in Saint Petersburg metro on the way to the stadium and at Saransk main square while cheering for TM when Tractor supporters showed up with tractor banners and chanting Tractor when we were all chanting for TM and IRAN. It is not a pretty scene as repeating racist jokes and laughing at them are not either. I myself am guilty of doing this in the past and I have committed myself not to repeat those jokes or laugh at them. The point is that Zonoozi seems to be an industrious person who is building the first major private and professional club in our country. If he is truly independent (of course it is all relative but you know what I mean) then all the power to him and I hope he will be very successful and his success will only strengthen IPL and Iranian football in the future.

3- I am happy for both Masoud and Ashkan. Both of these guys are consummate professionals and have given their 100% to TM day in and day out. At this stage in their careers, it will be great if they could lead Tractor to a whole new level and maybe win the ACL for the first time. Success of Tractor as a private club (if everything is the way it seems ) could become a role model for Perspolis and Esteghlal privatization and other clubs to follow. Ashkan and Maoud could be a big part of that if they stay generally healthy for the next two or three years. This will help them to be part of TM for AC also and maybe in a few years they could hang their boots with both AC and ACL championships under their belt. The point is, having icons of our TM join Tractor at this stage of their careers elevates the credibility of IPL and could lead to championships for TM and Tractor and make us all proud.

Go Maoud!
              Go Ashkan!
              Go Tractor!
              Go TM!
              Zendeh Baad Iran!

Comment

Both are washed up and need to "milk it" before they retire or become coaches, so its a great move, back home and among their own people! Ashkan is set, he has money, a great Shisha bar and now a 2 year lucrative contract with a desperate club! Im sure its the same fort Masoud as well, so its win -win for all

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  Both are washed up and need to "milk it" before they retire or become coaches, so its a great move, back home and among their own people! Ashkan is set, he has money, a great Shisha bar and now a 2 year lucrative contract with a desperate club! Im sure its the same fort Masoud as well, so its win -win for all
                  Starting and running a restaurant, making it successful and then maintaining the success is very hard. Playing professional football anywhere in the world is also difficult. Both of them have worked hard to be here and are working hard to maintain their successes. I only wish them the best.

Comment

Washed up? No player who has played for TM is washed up...they are just getting older and different career choices need to be made...they've worked their butts off and deserve respect even if they are playing in Tractor or whatever.
                    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      Here are my two cents about Tractor and this transfer:
                      This is a good post, I won't quote the whole thing for the sake of brevity.

The only things I'd like to add are:
                      1. A number of the pan-Turkish groups described are not from Iran. This does not mean that it is a foreign movement or that Iranians are not involved, that is not at all the case. I'm just trying to point out that there is a variety of people who are trying to instigate and provoke with these displays / views.
                      2. There are also racist things said against Farsis by their number as well: you are slaves, you are sheep that follow whoever the leader is, you are dogs, and so on

NOTE: This post does not at all describe the views of foreign Turks / Iranian Turks in general nor was it made to minimize anything mentioned in your post about the prejudicial reaction to these displays from Persians, some of which I have had the displeasure of reading even on this board, it is just a comment on the sad reality of a rudderless nation

Comment

dejagah made a smart move, with his injury, europe might be hard, but if he is healthy he can move back to europe. it seems dejagah believe iran league is better than persian gulf leagues. but i am still shocked dejagah is in iran. masoud could have gone to turkey,cyprus or somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by RockyStocko View Post
                          Yashasin türk milleti
                          As someone who is half Azari/Azeri, with the lineage traced back some 500 years, I can tell you that most of these slogans are complete BS driven by external influences (in the same vein of election meddling observed in seemingly every country). No normal Azari with half a brain is a separatist and they are all equally proud of their Persian heritage. The brainless / brainwashed hooligans need a history lesson and should stop giving others a bad name.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/172...A7%D8%B2%DB%8C

1st training for the 2 stars

Comment

Will they be playing on Friday against Esteghlal?
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Will they be playing on Friday against Esteghlal?
                                Highly, highly likely given that they immediately started training from the photos on Instagram and Esteghlal is a big game. So yes, expect to see them on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                                X