Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE- QUARTER FINAL (PERSEPOLIS-AL DUHAIL / ESTEGHLAL VS AL SADD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheshmi gets his second yellow and is sent off, dubious call. Looks like they got their legs tangled..

Comment

red card chesmi

Comment

Darn, just when Est was getting their momentum...it's nearly impossible now...

Comment

By the way, the distribution to Mensha for the last goal by PP was spot on...what excellent strength, precision, and accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
            red card chesmi
            He is Mohsen Bengar of Esteghlal. playing good, but stupid by making idiotic fouls and bloopers.

C'mon Esteghlal pull yet another miracle!

Comment

dumb act by cheshmi. although it was not his totally his fault.with Majid Hoseini and Ebrahimi this alsad team would have lost. Turkish leader got a free 500 million dollar airplane as gift. so it is not totally coincidental for a turkish team to grab some of the best players and hurt PP and SS. they caould have given gift to the clubs in turkey to take away players. knowing how corrupted some arabs are this is possible. dont agree fine, then stop complaining how poor ss was. But I am still hopeful. we have gheirati players

Comment

oh damn many stupid singapori refs. they are not the best

Comment

one of cheshmi's biggest downfalls as a CB is for sure his wrecklessness
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mensha dummied two defenders and made a fool of the keeper.. great goal

Comment

Our players need to control their emotions and anger. They keep getting unnecessary cards left and right. This can be costly!

Comment

huge save by seyyed mehdi

im not sure if its their fatigue kicking in but everyone on SS has an awful first touch right now its ruining their ability to get out on a decent counter....
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Tabrizi has been only a shadow of what he was at Zobahan.

Good save by Rahmati. Anyhow brave show by Esteghlal. Almost all of us thought Esteghlal will get scored on a lot

Damn penalty against Esteghlal

Comment

This is on Cheshmi, very amateurish for a guy who played in WC. The first yellow was really really stupid.

Comment

BS red card that screwed over Esteghlal.

Good news is that at least one team made it and PP can do the unthinkable once again especially if the 2nd leg is at Azadi

Comment

Persepolis will be without Kamal, Ansari and Branko for the first match in Qatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X