Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE- QUARTER FINAL (PERSEPOLIS-AL DUHAIL / ESTEGHLAL VS AL SADD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beiro is so crazy to stay in a league like IPL.

Just saw SS goal was an Own goal. Do iranians can score from anything else than Own goal/Penalty?

Comment

Did this commentator say “Persian” and “Persia”?

Also did an Iranian girl break this guy’s heart or something? He seemed super aggressive with his commentating. “Bye bye Esteghlal! Bye bye Winfried Schaffer!”?

Lol is this commentator Emirati or Saudi?

https://youtu.be/BOJuhtiRp9M

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Did this commentator say “Persian” and “Persia”?
        Also did an Iranian girl break this guy’s heart or something? He seemed super aggressive with his commentating. “Bye bye Esteghlal! Bye bye Winfried Schaffer!”?
        Lol is this commentator Emirati or Saudi?
        https://youtu.be/BOJuhtiRp9M
        Qatari. Well, our commentator (just a couple days ago) was saying how he wished Saudi would lose in Asian Games. He kept saying it, even as we were being beaten 2-0 by Korea.

Although, seems Arabs do it more than we do.

Comment

Privatize Esteghlal. Privatize Persepolis.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
            Privatize Esteghlal. Privatize Persepolis.
            hopefully our grandchildren will live to see the day where this is possible
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Although Duhail is a tough team, but my gut feeling tells me we will draw them away and beat the in Tehran. We won't play a beautiful football tomorrow though.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Although Duhail is a tough team, but my gut feeling tells me we will draw them away and beat the in Tehran. We won't play a beautiful football tomorrow though.
                Al duhail is missing couple of players and they haven't performed well this season compared to last season ! However IMO they still have great chance to beat PP ! I just hope it will be with low score difference ! Cuz once PP concede a goal , they do not no how to attack and defend at the same time .

Comment

Ham khar raa mikhaahi ham khormaa raa?
                  The english equivalent of this proverb is: you cannot have the cake and eat it too (VERY POOR)
                  I recall here arguing about Majid Hosseini and Omid Ebrahimi going or not going to a Turkish club. I was against their going just because of the game that was going to take place yesterday. If you supported their going away then you have no right to complain about esteghlaal being bad or awful. I did not want to watch the game because I knew that esteghlal withoud Omid and without Majid would be reduced to 1/2 and not 2/11. For Perspolis there is a little more hope but Bronco screwed up by letting Sadegh Moharami go away after losing Taremi and Ramin. amaan az daste dallalhaaye bi morovat va khod khaahe khoda nashenaase bifarhang

note : by the way why is the football team still in Indonasia? I think the teams such as esteghlaal and sepahan and naft and tractor need to have maximum of 1 foreign player and the money saved should be given to medaal avaarane 2018 asian games. After the interview of Parviz Hadi and after you see behdaad salimi you may agree. We need to cut 10% of football expenses and dedicate the money to other sports. wushu, karate taekwondo, wrestling and field and track

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Qatari. Well, our commentator (just a couple days ago) was saying how he wished Saudi would lose in Asian Games. He kept saying it, even as we were being beaten 2-0 by Korea.

Although, seems Arabs do it more than we do.
                    Really? Ferdosipour said that? Or a different commentator?

Comment

2-0 for Al Duhail

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Really? Ferdosipour said that? Or a different commentator?
                        Yes, Ferdospour. He kept saying it, even after the whistle was blown and we had lost.

Al Duhail is very strong. Unfortunately, see Persepolis losing.

Comment

Go Perspolis! Show what we are made of! Grit and determination: Gheyrat and hadafmandi! Many times in the history of our resilient nation we have overcome stronger opponents where all the odds where against us! That's what the epic story of Arash-eh Kamangeer is all about! Give your 100% out there and make us all proud!

HAMEH JAA PERSPOSLIS!
                          همه جا پرسپولیس

Comment

I have more hope for PP than SS. PP havent lost the core of their team, an perform much better in ACL than league. I think they will lose but in a narrow 2-1 fashion, meaning they have al to play or in return leg...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I have more hope for PP than SS. PP havent lost the core of their team, an perform much better in ACL than league. I think they will lose but in a narrow 2-1 fashion, meaning they have al to play or in return leg...
                              And they have a legendary coach!

Comment

Any English commentating links folks? Ferdosipour's audio is off sync. I sear IRIB's broadcast is the worst in the world. Makes you feel we're stuck in the 70's...

Comment

Working...
                                X