Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE- QUARTER FINAL (PERSEPOLIS-AL DUHAIL / ESTEGHLAL VS AL SADD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Let's hope Persopolis will save face tomorrow.
    Doubt it. The other Qatar team is much better than Al Saad, and Persepolis is weaker than Esteghlal currently.

It will be ugly.

Comment

Fans chanting "Begheyrat", are idiots who know nothing about football.
      Sometimes you just have to accept that the other team is simply a better team. This Al Sad team would thrash any team from Iran and they would do the same to Qatar national team and most other national teams in the region.

I am sure most of these SS fans will feel better tomorrow after Persepolis gets thrashed by Al Duheil.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Doubt it. The other Qatar team is much better than Al Saad, and Persepolis is weaker than Esteghlal currently.
        It will be ugly.
        Al Duhail's matches against Al Sadd this year have been really really close (2-1 and 4-3). I wouldn't say they are much better than Al Sadd, and PP definitely is not weaker than this Esteghlal. PP can leave there with a draw with some luck.
        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post

It will be ugly.
          Unfortunately I have to agree with you. Al Duhail is even better than Al Saad. The only difference is Seyed Jallal being a great leader and Perspolis defense plus Beyranvand. I hope they prove us wrong tomorrow

Comment

Perspolis is weaker than Esteghlal ?????

Bro you are delusional 😡😡

Esteghlal is a terrible team and deserved the loss today

Comment

Borhani in post match said that the elder Xavi was the reason that Es lost. What does this say about our players' stamina and nutrition when someone like Xavi well past his prime can dominate our players like this? Not a fan of either Tehrani teams but good luck to the reds tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                Borhani in post match said that the elder Xavi was the reason that Es lost. What does this say about our players' stamina and nutrition when someone like Xavi well past his prime can dominate our players like this? Not a fan of either Tehrani teams but good luck to the reds tomorrow.
                It wasn't about stamina or nutrition. It was all mental. Mentally Esteghlal players lost focus and made dumb mistakes.

Comment

With this quality I think Esteghlal should drop the away game and focus on IPL games and try to buy new players. It is still not so bad. Semi final in west Asia.
                  Perspolis will end the same place.

Comment

i think we all know that our league is garbage and unprofessional

Comment

this is the worst ss game i ever watch.
                      this game show few thing
                      1. why CQ dont trust our league
                      2. our players dont have stamina
                      i really wanted al-sadd to score the 4th,seriously
                      and rahmati need to retire after that pathetic performence.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        It wasn't about stamina or nutrition. It was all mental. Mentally Esteghlal players lost focus and made dumb mistakes.
                        May I ask why they had lost focuse? Was it because they saw the name Xavi on the other team? I certainly hope that is not the reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                          i think we all know that our league is garbage and unprofessional
                          and why CQ dont believe in it at all

Comment

If you think this was bad, just wait til tomorrow's PP game.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
                              May I ask why they had lost focuse? Was it because they saw the name Xavi on the other team? I certainly hope that is not the reason.
                              no cause our players are garbage, and our league is garbage. we lack fitness, the league just started. what was ss doing for pre-season fitnes?

Comment

Why some of you Perspolisi fans have no faith in our team??????

Ok Al Duhail May e better and ultimately victorious but we lost as bad as this

Esteghlal team.

Comment

Working...
                                X