Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE- QUARTER FINAL (PERSEPOLIS-AL DUHAIL / ESTEGHLAL VS AL SADD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So PP needs to score 3 goals now to advance huh

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
      TBH, besides Beyranvand and perhaps Alipour, not a single one of them deserves to be anywhere close to TM anyway. Can you imagine someone like Kamiyabiniya, Mahini, Khalilzadeh and co. in TM?! We'd be seeing a sooti and would be playing with 10 men every other game.
      we have so many options on attack, that Alipour would probably make TM "C" team.

Half those emotional instagram users and media journalists were critiquing CQ for not including Mahini, Kamyabinia and co in world cup/recent squads. Now we see why.

Comment

Queiroz left ball>> All Vic(except late Ivic).

Comment

Shameful PP and SS are not going to make the semis. What could've been if SS was able to hold onto Thiam and other players. Same with PP holding onto Taremi and others

Comment

TBH, besides Beyranvand and perhaps Alipour, not a single one of them deserves to be anywhere close to TM anyway. Can you imagine someone like Kamiyabiniya, Mahini, Khalilzadeh and co. in TM?! We'd be seeing a sooti and would be playing with 10 men every other game.
            Honestly, do not see anything special from Alipour. He doesn't have one outstanding trait that can make him stand out.

I think that perhaps Ahmad Nourallahi but he has not played well this game.

Comment

Yani mazeret mikham terekmon zade in PP. Shoja, Ansari, Alishah, Kamal and Rohollahi

Comment

I bloody love watching PGL sides in the ACL. It should be required viewing for every TM fan, just to gain an understanding of where TM was and will probably fall back into pre and post-CQ, respectively. A bunch of technically gifted enough Iranians playing with the tactical naivety and cohesion of an under 10s kids team. The decision making is stunning

Comment

To be honest it would be non-ordinary and unfair for the nature of football if an amateur team with 1/100 of the budget beats a complete professional team. We should lower the expectations.

Comment

PP players embarrassing. On technical and emotional level.

Mensha, Kamyabenia, Rasan, Alishah and Nourollahi have no business starting for the biggest team in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      To be honest it would be non-ordinary and unfair for the nature of football if an amateur team with 1/100 of the budget beats a complete professional team. We should lower the expectations.
                      Perhaps, but when you see the 100k fans in the stadium you can't help but raise the expectations again

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Honestly, do not see anything special from Alipour. He doesn't have one outstanding trait that can make him stand out.

I think that perhaps Ahmad Nourallahi but he has not played well this game.
                        Personally I wouldn't include Alipour either if I was the coach, because of the options we already have upfront at this moment (assuming Azmoun will return). but also because I can't stand Alipour's diving (yeah, I'm very allergic to players constantly diving and only being busy with fooling referees). However, he does have the talent in him to make it once he only starts focusing on playing the game and once he gets better coaching somewhere in Europe. Don't forget that the kid is still just 22 years old.
                        Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Personally I wouldn't include Alipour either if I was the coach, because of the options we already have upfront at this moment (assuming Azmoun will return). but also because I can't stand Alipour's diving (yeah, I'm very allergic to players constantly diving and only being busy with fooling referees). However, he does have the talent in him to make it once he only starts focusing on playing the game and once he gets better coaching somewhere in Europe. Don't forget that the kid is still just 22 years old.
                          He needs to get out of Iran and find his footing. We had such low expectations for Ahmadzadeh and even Kaveh (to a lesser extent) and look what they have become.

He needs to leave Persepolis - otherwise, he will plateau.

Comment

ترکیب استقلال برابر السد به شرح زیر است:

سید مهدی رحمتی، روزبه چشمی، پژمان منتظری، خسرو حیدری، میلاد زکی پور، علی کریمی، فرشید اسماعیلی، طارق همام، مهدی قائدی، مرتضی تبریزی و روح الله باقری

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Esteghlal's line-up today:

Rahmati, Cheshmi, Montazeri, Kh. Heydari, Zakipour, Karimi, Esmaeili, Humam Tariq, Ghaedi, Tabrizi, Ruhollah Bagheri.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

I do not want a single one of Perspolis players near TM. All inconsistent average players at best with anger issue.

Well with the exception of Beiranvand and Jalali, however in Jalali’s case I’d rather younger defenders getting the opportunity to shine with TM, as he needs to retire from TM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X