• Show
Clear All

Persepolis vs Al Saad Semi Final 1st leg 10/2/2018

Kick off times:

New York - 11:15AM
    Los Angeles - 8:15AM
    London - 4:15PM
    Berlin - 5:15PM

What’s everyone’s thoughts on who will fill in for Mahini? We have no other RBs on the roster I’m thinking mosleh might be put there and then ansari slides to LB?

Hoping for a very good game by us 1-0 win would be great even a draw is not a bad result but my fear is that in a situation like this branko will try to go too defensive which he has not been successful with in his attempts and leave us with an uphil battle going into azadi.

Let’s go reds!!!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

I think Mosleh will be brought as a Left Back, which will push Ansari as a CB with Jalal and Khalilzadeh will move to RB

Comment

We are going to lose, but then we are going to win. Don’t doubt Branko’s tactics, he such a good manager. 2 ACL semi-finals in a row! As bichare dige chi mihayn?

Comment

Best case scenario is Perspolis gets an away goal and comes out with at least a draw.
        A 1 goal loss wouldn't be devestating either

Comment

Im happy with a 1-1 0-0 even a 2-1For al sadd !

Comment

best chance that an iranian team will have to advance bc return leg is in azadi. as long as they dont lose 2-0 or more, I think they can do it. Even 3-1 Loss would be a death sentence. Hoping for draw or 1 goal al sadd win.

Comment

Kamal and Ansari are out 2 yellow

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                We are going to lose, but then we are going to win. Don’t doubt Branko’s tactics, he such a good manager. 2 ACL semi-finals in a row! As bichare dige chi mihayn?
                He is such a good manager that he couldn't beat Angola with our legendary players.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  He is such a good manager that he couldn't beat Angola with our legendary players.
                  For Asian Club standards smart elllect!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    For Asian Club standards smart elllect!
                    The level of hate he gets on this forum just because CQ hates him is crazy. The only things people can think of in order to discredit him are events that happened 12 years ago lmao.

People are forgetting we had the likes of Daei, Derakhshan and Vingada before he came along and actually won us things.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      The level of hate he gets on this forum just because CQ hates him is crazy. The only things people can think of in order to discredit him are events that happened 12 years ago lmao.

People are forgetting we had the likes of Daei, Derakhshan and Vingada before he came along and actually won us things.
                      Definitely, 100% agree! Like ffs he is doing you and Iranian football a service show some gratefulness.

Comment

We're still upset about 2006.

Comment

Branko's a good coach for PP standard but I don't wanna see him anywhere near TM after CQ leaves

Comment

Branco can only get so far...if he wins AFC Champions League, he can have his parade at Azadi and Tehran, get his bonus, and go on a vacation.....but please, please leave TM/CQ alone for God's sake professor.

Comment

None of that changes the fact that he’s not remotely close to being the standard of coach that CQ is lol
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X